NEW DIAMOND PYTHON PAIR from expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diamonds are very hard to judge as babies, they can go either way. Considering they're allready coloured up that's probably a good thing although I'd take some from Kel long before dolittle. Kel has some fantastic diamonds, I was with Jay on his 'hunt' for a diamond and those were hardly worth $600 each, but as said, if you're happy with them than so be it(which you're probably regretting it and trying to justify by getting raving opinions about how good they are, which probably isn't the case).

thx. any other opinions on gold diamodns and black and whites??? which one u guys ;ike the look of better??

If YOU really like them, then it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks..seriously!

I dont remember them at the expo, even though i probably did look at them..i remember Kels, i had to wipe the drool away from Tahnees mouth with that one lol

Yours are nice, everyone has different tastes tho,,, so if your happy.. thats all that matters ;)

They were expensive at the expo.
$900 for a high yellow diamond is getting over the top imo.
But, if someone is willing to fork out the $$ good luck to him.
My hatchies come from high yellow parents.........
$250-$300......go figure.

ill post pics of my mates yearlings over the next couple days, he is selling them 450 ea or 800 a pair. they are just as good as the diamonds in question. 650 for a diamond python is overpriced.

i got new pics of mine, tell you what the golds omg! and as hatchies they were soo boring!,
also got some of the white boy, the white girl just shed today so ill get her out a bit latter,

as for color preference, i "judge" them on the amount of black not the base color, you will see why when i put the pics up,
white/ gold all diamonds are beautiful

all these photos taken last night
out of the golds the female is the one with more black, and the white one is a male, will get pics of his mate latter tonight.
attachment.php

golden boy 2yr old
attachment.php

golden girl 2 yr old
attachment.php

golds together, they make a lovely couple don't you think?
attachment.php

and lastly the white boy, ill get some of the girl later, hes got nothing on her as far as looks go!

hope you like ^_~!

Last edited:
I reckon that they're good looking Diamonds.
Most, if not all the previous posters are probably quoting private breeder prices. I don't know anything about Dr. Dolittle Farm(?) but they sound like a business. Businesses have overheads and charge more as a result. Another big factor re: the pricetag of these expo animals is the price of a stall, being reportedly about $500.
You've got to take these things into account re: price.

Last edited:
very nice diamonds. mine are shedding now so the pics before is not them at their best.. will post pics after they shed. hopefully they will have a ncie gold colour about them.

also, when diamonds are 2 years old, can they still become more golden and 'glow' more in clour and birghten up. and when will they stop brightening up with each shed (what age)????

thanks

ps//i hope mine will look like yours whe nit sheds. when was yours born??? is it brightening with each shed???

Heres an idea, maybe research a little bit before jumping in?....

They are nice Diamonds but definitely not worth 1200 a pair IMO.

and did your diamonds just shed. coz they look very nice. i hope my diamonds end up like that.

ok. i huess i have to admit that they are a very beautiful pair of high yellow diamonds. am i right??? BUT i also have to admit, that they were not worth that much money. they were probably worth a bit less than 1000 for the pair. am i right??? i will learn next time but i am still very happy with this pair which i know is very high quality and pure.

also, i could choose to get either kels yearling at the expo or this PAIR of high yellow diamonds so i choset he pair as i could breed them and make money which i could not do with only one $900 very nice diamond. these are nice though aswell. do you agree with me, breeding ahead of beauty???

also, i was not alowed to handle kels diamonds but i could handle this pair and i really liked their personality (explorers) but im sure kels would have been great to but i dont want to take any risks...

can anyone agree with me on any of these opinions??

i do like yours there very nice!, the male gold shed about a week ago, typically speaking they will reach a peak of coloring up at around 3 yrs or so, looking forward to seeing yours after a slough,

thx. urs r really gold. what is their DOB???? so i hope mine will colour up nicely by 3.. at 3, do they get darker or just stay the same colour????

fabregasreptiles.
dont worry what u paid. if your happy then chill buddy. i am sure everyone has paid more than the animal is worth. it comes down to if u want it and more importantly can care for it. the go nuts. they are very nice diamonds i did see them.
personally i have payed big bucks when it comes to diamonds. i love them. the stripped diamond that kel worley had was one of his northern rainforest diamonds. im more of a fan of his "HIGH YELLOWS". smaller rossetts. no stripping, intense colour.

If you paid $1200 then they are worth that price....to you...and thats all that matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back