No More Bredl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stretch

Reaction score
Just made the first transfer of $150, emailed the payment details to the owner, only to be informed that the snake is no longer available due to a stuff up.....

:-(

Ouch! My sympathies, Sue! I hope they transferred the money right back to you! :?

HI Sue

I hope this isn't the one that let you down but I just found this add
2/9/2003: 1 x CENTRALIAN CARPET - NSW
Contact Person Price $0.00
Family Reptile
Scientific Name morelia,s,Bredli
Description 2 yr old Bredli , male, 134 cms long excellent feeder and handler $650.oo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: bill
Address:
Suburb:
State: nsw
Areacode:
Email: [email protected]
Phone Home:
Phone Work: 0412 493 405
Phone Mobile:

==================
Also on Herpshop www.herpshop.com.au

Bredli, male yearling. Lovely tempered and great markings. Would make an ideal first snake. Great for someone who would like to breed in two years. It has never bitten.

Morelia Bredli, yearling pairs. Hatched March '02. Each pair has the same father but different mothers. Feeding well on live or thawed mice/rats. Buyer to pay freight.

grahamh said:
Bredli, male yearling. Lovely tempered and great markings. Would make an ideal first snake. Great for someone who would like to breed in two years. It has never bitten.

This is the one that I was supposed to be getting....:(

Thanks for the others! I ahve been keeping an eye on the herpshop and a few other places. I am trying to find the one that had hatchlings for $300, anyone know?

Sue

How weird...

Sorry to see that Sue! Maybe it's best to buy from someone else than anway. Hope you find a nice healthy bredli hatchling! :)

Oh Sue, you poor thing, got so excited just to have your hopes dashed, I am so sorry for you :( :( :( I really wish I had 3 instead of two just so I could sell you one. Stiff upper lip Stretchy babe and I'll keep my eyes and ears out for you.

Awww this is why I love you guys so much. Thanks for your encouragement guys, it means alot! I am getting a bit desperate and thought that this deal was coming aong nicely.

Keep your eyes and ears peeled!

S

305-004 Morelia Bredli, yearling pairs. Hatched March '02. Each pair has the same father but different mothers. Feeding well on live or thawed mice/rats. Buyer to pay freight. . 4 $450 per snake QldS Metro

This one is on the Herpshop Stretchy babe ..... hope it's of some use to you

Thanks Africanstudmuffin, I emailed that person earlier, fingers crossed!

I love herptrader and ultimate reptiles and sth coast herp society. Are there any other places online that I can check?

Not sure where you are from stretch. But sarahbell metioned the internet site pailsforscales. Word is he is quite good and I have spoken to him over the phone and he seems really helpful and nice. He lives in Ballarat, Victoria just down the h'way from Me... :D :D

Stretch,

I am in the process of getting Bredli from Roy Pails (pails for scales) just waiting to confirm whenther I have one yet as he has a big waiting list due to the fact that he has red variety (although he says that he bred two red and came out with two hatches of brown variant-odd :? )

Where are you at and maybe we can reduce the shipping price (I'm in Sydney) if you want baby bredls

Cheers Hawkeye

I am in Gunning which is halfyway between Yass and Goulburn on the Hume highway.

Perhaps I should contact him and see of Ican start paying now so that when one is available for me it is all done.

Have just moved into a new house in Geelong Afro. So far have not seen anyone on the site mention they are from Geelong yet. I do not know many people with snakes around town, so looks like alot of my help may be coming from you guys on this site.
Alfred shed his first skin on friday night, as I went to check on him it had just came off the end of his tale.(missed it by that much)...It all came off in one piece, apparently that means he is fairly healthy and must have settled in to his new home ok...
Harty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back