NSW Class 2 licence

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

repty23

Reaction score
Hi,
I have had my basic reptile licence for 2 years now and i really want a frilled neck dragon but i'm only 15 so i cant get a class 2 licence. Could my parents apply for one as they signed for my basic licence?
Thanks

This is whats written on the NSW license application..

An applicant must be over 16 years of age to apply for a Native Animal Keepers’ Licence. If you are under 16 years of age and interested in keeping native animals as pets, you still can, however, the licence application must be in the name of your legal parent/guardian. The licence will be issued in the name of the legal parent/guardian who will be responsible for compliance with the licence conditions while still allowing those under 16 years of age to care for and provide husbandry requirements to the animal(s).

As long as your parents sign for the class 2 and once they receive it you shouldn't have a problem, now that DECCW have brought in the online licensing application you should be able to get it allot quicker then the old system of posting and waiting for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back