October APS meeting in Taronga zoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm...... I think that the Sunday of a long weekend is gonna be a nightmare - very, very crowded. Saturday will be the quietest of the three days, but it will still be a very busy one.

Hix

Bloody long way Afro

Yes mate,but I have been threatening to attend one of these get togethers for about two years now so I reckon it,s time I just bit the bullet and got my butt up there :)
Since I have been a member of this site the only other Squidney member I have met is Dai Bach and only then because he has come to Melbourne a couple of times.
God, and other extrenuating circumstances, willing I will be there :)

Dont want to throw a bucket on it but I think you might need to check with Taronga about firewater. They might not take kindly to a gaggle of "sloshed" herp fanatics running around the herptarium.
Someone might start an arguement or somesuch thing.
Peter

I should be able to make it. Here's hoping.

I'll be there. This will be the first get together that I have been able to attend.All the others have been at Christmas time when the chance of me getting a day off is impossible.

Ha Ha Peterrescue. I think that is nothing wrong if I take bit of sterilizer in my backpack.
I am exited to meet grebs and Afrocreature. Finally I will be able to put face to long time friends.
And looks like we will have lot of new people comming.
Please let me know if you prefere Sathurday or Sunday.

If Phil is going then I will make a special effort to attend. He has been around on many list for a long time and I'll have a few things that I need to sort out with him. I'll fix his little red wagon.
If he brings it.
Peter

Ricko said:
hey slatey is your firewater bourbon??

No such luck Ricko....I believe it is Slateys home made stuff that is a tad stronger than Hydrochloric Acid. So I have been told.

if marks going then i`ll have to come, as he and i have been at all of them it would be a shame to miss out, besides i want to see what africs like, gonna have to get you back for all those glove comments.

cheers
Steve

Looks like that we will have big one this time. And regarding the burboun, I don't know.
Only one thing about Slatemans firewater. You can run lown mower on it. I just love this stuff. My last one have great taste, I made it from peaches and alcohol volume is 87%.
Steve the one you had was only 60%

:p Well if marks going & steves going then i guess as ive also been to every aps gathering that im up for it again.Aswell be good to see & meet afew of the 1st timers. :lol:

Legal Notice: Receipt of this message constitutes your unconditional acceptance of agreement with all terms, conditions, conclusions and opinions, either expressed or implied, as interpreted by the author without further clarification.

Are you a Solicitor Farkenhell?? :lol:

Don't be silly Greg. I hope that we all meet again. Mabe we get you on good day and you will be les grumpy old boy. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back