October APS meeting in Taronga zoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i going to be the only GIRL going to this shin-dig?

I say cheers to slateman and booze it up baby!!!!!

:p Greebs the footy grandfinal is on the 3rd of october,& yes labour day is the 4th.Good call there greebs i cant see a few of the footy fans missing there beloved grandfinal,so what do we do have it on a saturday or change weekends? :p

Yay - the best of the old gang - Slates, Mark, Greg, Geoff, Steve, and Phil and Greebs finaly, and some new ones.. This sounds great! I'm there.

PS. What's the grand final? LOL

Don't I rate a mention, Nicole? :-( [sob!] I'll be there with bells on! :)

OMG, of course you do David - very remiss of me, full appologies of course!

Ah! I feel MUCH better now! Thanks Nicole! :)

It is some time down the track, but I should be able to attend this one.

Saturday would be good. Then go to the grand final on Sunday as I'll be already in Sydney. But if Sunday is what everyone wants, I reckon there would still be time to get to the game.

Best will be if we decide on day later . To me dos not matter if we go Sathurday or Sunday

slatey let me know what weekend and ill try and get down for that weekend(i think ill fly down)

LOL Greg.
Phantom it is on long weekend in October. We will announce it about month before date.

hmmmmm, seeming everyone else will be there, i guess i should go too.
will finally get to meet mr. slateman!

You bet I am Greg!
I recommend Greg's alfresco culinary skills to all - he's a man who really knows what he's doing with the tongs!

Yep Beca You should attend meating with your husband. I making special batch of firewater just for him.
I would love to meet you and mudmum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back