OH MY GOT

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slatey... i have just read through what you have posted that was in turn sent to you from "the Person". In the first part this person asks you to "Please remove weblink and post a retraction of the false infomation immediately including that "THE PERSON" and "THE COMPANY" are the sole owners of "THE TRADEMARK NAME", this i don't quite get, as 1/ the weblink went nowhere anyway 2/ it was linked into a yahoo group that is run by "THE PERSON" , I had thought that they were wanting everyone to know that they are the legal owners of said trademark....

The second part appears to be some copy of an email which starts

Dear Sir/Madam,
We act for "THE PERSON" and "THE COMPANY"... blah blah blah

Yours Faithfully............. Not signed nor named, but whom acts for these ???

And it is amazing that it was so quickly acted on and sent to you, nothing better to do then troll the internet reptile sites looking to see if anything is mentioned anywhere about said same.....

Perhaps one needs to put the aluminium hat back on so the electromagnetic and sub space signals do not get out and disperse into the atomsphere and we may use them to our own benefits and one day become a "GURU" {oops sorry any one of sub continent indian desent whom maybe offened of the use "GURU" out side the context of your teachings and philosophy }

I am under the assumption this will be read and modified... :D :D :D :evil: :twisted:

cheers

Lmao, I wear an aluminium hat all the time so "THEY" cant steal my thoughts before i can copywright them! :lol: :lol: :lol: ..........Im now pretty sure I met " the clown previously known as "unidentified entity" before today. Wore a cowboy hat and was struttin around like the texas ranger. He wonders why everybody talks about him, LOL :lol:

Perhaps, inny like you said you may have meet same said "THE GURU PERSON" but i guess unless you get to see a facsimile or a digital media representation of the face, dully copyrighted, you wont know
There used to be a digitally captured representation, and likeness of same said person on a website that is affiliated with him...

cheers

Crumbs! :shock:

Sorry Slatey/Lutzd...

i just wanted to talk about a tv show I saw and didn't mean to drag you into a litigation quagmire

I was wondering where my post had gone then found this one...how did the see it so quickly anyway??

..... :lol: :lol: :lol:......"Who ya gunna call"... :lol: :lol: :lol: ..."Snake wanker"..... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...like thats anything to kick up a stinks about RH... :lol: :lol: :lol: ........

Linus said:
Crumbs! :shock:

Sorry Slatey/Lutzd...

i just wanted to talk about a tv show I saw and didn't mean to drag you into a litigation quagmire

I was wondering where my post had gone then found this one...how did the see it so quickly anyway??

Don't worry about it mate! We're not the least concerned about what this wanker does. I imagine he does something like a Google search for his trademarked names. You can also set up a Google Alert. This will send you an email whenever it comes across a particular phrase. I use it to monitor news about the company I work for. http://www.google.com/alerts.. Betcha he uses something like this!.

Very poorly drafted legal document! When I rang and enquired who AAT legal was, the guy that answered sounded very unsure of himself when I asked what firm I was speaking to. Eventually said Alex Tees, Solicitor.

I'm sure he won't mind the free publicity if I post the link to the NSW Law Society web site search engine: http://www.lawsociety.com.au/Search/Detail.aspx?m=1AF0E6F8B0FA725A9633622DDC64403217DCCC1. Just type is TEES in the name and click search.

Confusing, as the law society register has him in Sussex Street, and his letter said Pitt Street? Maybe he just moved.....

So.... If you want a threatening legal letter written for any reason, you know who to go to. ;-)

As this is a discussion group araes of interest tyhat pertain to the subject of herpotology could involve certain name, words and phrases being used during such discussions. As long as they are not maliscious or libellous then terms like "Snakeusters' can be used. Links can also be place to other sites in the course of such discussions.
Reproducing a form letter as the Perseon formerly known by disparaging names has done may constitute a copyright infringement.
I am currently seeking to register teh name Snakebusters in NSW. Ifthat is taken we will go for Snakedusters or Snakehosers. We thought the term Snakebutchers would have been snapped up already by someone in Victoria.

Fuscus, nice to see a solicitor that starts so early, isn't it. Funny that a solicitor would send a email instead of a registered letter. Funny too that it is a exact copy of the first letter on the yahoo site, with a few word changes added adapting it to the APS site.

Just to explain people, Linius post was a 6:00 in the morning ( )

haha..yes it may seem a little eager to discuss a doco that early in the morning but i am currently working a 6am-2pm shift.

Thanks for clarifying Fuscus.

I can't bellieve all this is over that name. It is ridiculous.

All this just put light on personality called MR ENTITY. He is now more known about his knowledge of law then Herpythology. What a sad display of lost case.

He's denigrating himself even further in the eyes of the Australian Herp fraternity. He just keeps reinforcing what most people think of him.
What Ramsayi says is true. He's also copied threads from www.aussiereptiles.com and posted them into his own newsgroup. I'm just trying to figure out the legalities of that.

Greg

Its amasing. you would think he who can not be named would be using his mutilated Tigers, Browns and Copperheads for birthday parties. Maybe its just an old pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back