Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an expert but it looks more like a developmental deformity then a genetic trait

I think its like 'piebald' in horses.

Dark horse, white bum patch...at least I think thats it. Don't quote me on that!

they are similar obviously to the pibald ball python. how in gods name do they get all this weird stuff when these animals originally came from here.

the term ''pied'' comes from pigeon breeders . it was used to refer to mismarked birds carrying white .they were considered only fit for a pigeon pie. imo the childrens python could join the birds in that pie .i think not very attractive at all but each to thier own .it could only happen in america. they have ruined many breeds of amimals
barry

i was going to say but it looks like snakeman has said it for me, check out the link he's posted

there's alot of potential in that little childreni

I like it !
Not so much the one pictured but if they are like the ones with more white blotches like on http://www.ralphdavisreptiles, it would tickle my fancy. :)
Only if its not crossed or exotic in any way that is!
If its just a childreni & only a genetic trait then I be in it for sure!

Jason

Before people starting making silly comments like 'only in America' and 'they have ruined so many animals' they should realise that this is just a genetic abnormality that happens sometimes and before people start jumping up and down about inbreeding it can happen at anytime.
These things don't just happen in America and believe me there are plenty of breeders in this country who would be just as happy to 'ruin many breeds'.
I'm sorry I just hate this holier than thou attitude to things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back