• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
First clutch of bhps qlds have hatched and will be ready to leave home soon, very nice animals, will post pics in a couple of days after they shed.
$1000 each.
PM me or ph 0408461471.
Only serious enquiries please. NO tyre kickers.
Rob

hears some pic's of the 9 QLD BHP trueblue has for sale, they just come off there 1st shed.

No one want any bhps?. The older they get the redder the bands become, these are stunning animals.
Southy just brought a pair of 18 month olds from the same line and loves them. Will try and get him to post some pics.

Craig,- Im in QLD, but can freight any where.
Southy,- cant help you there mate, my computer skills sux bing time. But would appreciate it if you can so people have an idea of what they look like down the track. IMO they look nicer as they get older which is rare for most bhps as they tend to look the best as juviniles.

Thanks for the positive rap Southy, Yeah they are stunners, some of the nicest QLD bhps that Ive seen. And yes they tend to get a lighter base with redder bands as they mature, although most retain a perfect black spot on top of each band.

Yeah Its rare that I handle any thing these days.

I can personally recommend rob for buying snakes off . I had an immeadiate response from him ,( very professional ) , he made time to discuss all my needs and answered all my questions ( there was about 20 of them ) , he showed me some more photo's of previous clutches that the pair had before . Nothing was to much for him , he was just fantastic to deal with for some-one new in snakes , with friendly helpfully advice . I'm going to buy a pair of blackheads from him , and i have put my name down for a pair new year and i'm also going to buy a pair of stimsons of him , if he has any left ( fantasic colours ) .

I forgot to add that I normally let them come on to the feed by themselves which can sometimes take a few weeks, the odd one up to a couple of months as bhps carry a lot of yok from the egg.
Most people Ive sold to in the past perfer to get them feeding themselves as they cant wait and are normally experianced keepers. If any one wants to get them feeding themselves I normally sell them for $900.

Any-one thats keen on some good quality blackheads , jump in quick before TrueBlue sells these one's . Having seen these in the flesh , they are well worth it . Ask him about the few other bits and piece's that he has for sale at the moment , due to number of hatchlings .

Yes should have 4-6 clutches of bhps next season.

A couple of males left, piging out like crazy.

Still a couple of males left. feeding well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back