• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
true blue would you still have a pair left or are they all gone,im on the gold coast and looking for a pair ,please let me know asap

Hey Rob
Was wondering if this fella is still up for sale?
Cheers
Brett

yeah mate still got one for sale. 0408461471. if keen.

quick question

When breeding your bhps from year to year do you try to produce differnent looking hatchlings from clutch to clutch. eg one clutch with more red or orange banding or one with darker banding, or is it a bit of a mixed bag?

jim

that depends on what animals you are using that season, i tend to only breed my animals 2 years in a row then rest a year, except when i used to breed daimonds and only bred them every second year.
Most of my qld bhps are the red/orange banded variety.

TrueBlue I LOVE your BHPs. Lovely dark banding right along the black. They look fantastic.

When is your next clutch due?

Thanks

So you must plan a few years in advance which pairs your are going to put together? Can u predict what hathcies may look like when pairing up the breeders from year to year?

cheers

jim

same as always manym, stunners, plus wa bhps this season and hopefully the fabled bummble bee shall do his thing.

breeding season is at the end of the year, isn' it?

how do the QLD and WA species vary?

WAs, well the ones i have are the black and white variety, the QLDs vary alot but the ones i breed are red/orange banded.
breeding season for things like bhps,olives, womas, chondros, some antaresia is from now onwards.

TrueBlue said:
WAs, well the ones i have are the black and white variety, the QLDs vary alot but the ones i breed are red/orange banded.
breeding season for things like bhps,olives, womas, chondros, some antaresia is from now onwards.

You offering discounts for bulk orders? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back