• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell the truth Olivealgernonthingy....you want the real thing in the bikini....not just a picture :wink:

Kersten said:
Tell the truth Olivealgernonthingy....you want the real thing in the bikini....not just a picture :wink:

Nah, not my type. But if we're talking free albino olives and bumblebee bhp you never know what I could offer :twisted:

TrueBlue said:
WAs, well the ones i have are the black and white variety, the QLDs vary alot but the ones i breed are red/orange banded.
breeding season for things like bhps,olives, womas, chondros, some antaresia is from now onwards.

I'm a fan of your QLD red/orange banded BHPs. Stunners. Keep us informed when they hatch in the future, as i'll likely nab one... the stunner.

While i'd love another right now, i'm not entirely ready for it. Do you have any pics of him though?

dont have a camera but its the same as the ones in this thread.

Finally got our male BHP from TrueBlue today. What an awesome snake! Will definately be back next year to get a girlfriend for him. Rob's a great bloke to deal with. Can't wait till next season!!!!! Better start saving the $$$$$$$ though. :lol:

malley, north qld.
bigbing, thanks and glad you like him, your also good people to deal with,(you and your wife), hope you have many many years happiness with your new animals.

one left pigging out on rats,--$800 plus freight.

one male left feeding on rats or mice, $800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back