show me your enclosures!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mayamaya

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey I would like to see your enclosures no matter what type of reptile, just for some ideas on new set ups etc to see what they are most comfortable with :) Preferrably EWD ones, but if you have a different reptile I would like to see that too! ^_^
thank you

I could show you some really cool ones especially for an EWD but i'm not allowed at the moment.... :(

why not?

always love seeing your enclosures

Last edited:
oh wow they are nice, and so are the snakes! XD
Thanks people :)

I'll get a pic of my Bluey's enclosure, my Marsh Frog's enclosure and my two Growling Grass Frog's enclosure.

...but I'll do it tomorrow.

Last edited:
there is a 100watt infared globe on top the unit i live in gets around 20 ambiant so the diamonds quite happy at the moment but he would rather try to get out he spends most of his time with his nose under the gap under the doors

my first ever enclosure i builtP2210008.jpg

and a couple of my diamonds and stimmies034.jpg

Last edited:
My childrens pythons home

5c39fea6.jpg
3e5ff316.jpg

79dac292-7491-7e96.jpg
79dac292-74d9-ee67.jpg
the first one has my angle heads and the second I built for my friends diamonds.

Great enclosures everyone :)

My childrens pythons home

5c39fea6.jpg

Love this one, good to see a snake enclosure that doesnt use newspaper as a substate. :D

Heres one of mine. Also working on a split enclosure today that is exactly the same size that will sit below this one. I originally didnt wanted an enclosure that allows the use of dome lights on the top and plenty of ventilation. Also wanted top and front access.

enclosure008medium.jpg

And heres is my Red Eyed Tree Frogs tank

dsc0637small.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back