show off your enclosure finishings - backgrounds and interior

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks amazing, although with that substrate I'd be curious to see it in 6 months or so.

My first enclosure (5ft high x 3 x 3)

2avehy9e.jpg

uduberav.jpg

ydupu7a4.jpg

Starting new enclosure shortly

great thread guys..the part i love the most is, "the women or girls" starting a mini revolution and showing us blokes they can do D.I.Y just like us and i might add a little bit better in the design work than we are sometimes, well done ladies......:D

IMG_0023.jpgIMG_0020.jpgIMG_0027.jpgIMG_0026.jpgIMG_2059.jpg

First one is a couple of store bought backgrounds. Me = Lazy
Second one i think is a good example of where a background would be wasted
Last three are my first go at a homemade render background. Me = not so lazy and quite happy with end result.

Happy building... nothing better than being able to look at something everyday that started out as only a picture in your head.

The biggest challenge was replacing the glass in the door from an accidental break. Happy with the end result though.

My latest build, just finished. I use oxides for colour on the background, think I broke the vac cleaning up my mess.
Decently happy with it.
Didn't work on the sides because I thought it would look to unnatural.
4 Gillen monitors have now moved in, now there is a 6ftx2ft tank with nothing in it....what to get?

That big log is hollow and now these little guys just chill out inside and hardly come out. Mind you im still working out heat and its 70c on the surface of the log up top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back