Show Us Your Barking Geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im terribly sorry Miss/Mrs Bandit....Nice of you to express you may like to take an hour or so through my albums ;) lol

Edit: Not meant to come across narly as it reads....

Last edited:
Sir you have insulted my honour and I challange you to a duel, White glove slaps monitor! not in spelling as you can see lol. I will go and get more pics.

Its Miss and I thought you would have responded to Gibblores challenge with more than just one pic, as stunning as it was.

Deb

Long day sorry Deb ;) ,...Challenge re-excepted (grabs camera run off to take an expectable image)

Father View attachment 228004

Daughter View attachment 228003

Deb I think you maybe onto something, these pics are crap,...i'll get some more later in the morning

Last edited:
Obviously Gibblore knows your critters well and in anticipation of a massive loss has gone of with his head held low in an admission of impending failure lol

I really like the first shot, side on shots are so much better than from above, we have wild barking gheckos around here but Im way too slow to get a pic of them. Thanks for that

Last edited:
Oh don't give up on him to early, im sure he's charging the batteries ready for another onslaught ;)

Ha Ha I sometimes wonder if he spends all day with a camera slung around his neck but I do appreciate him sharing, not too many on here are as generous as you two are in sharing your knowledge and advice

Cheers Deb we are both as passionate as each other and i can only speak for me here but I get a kick out of helping others with my limited knowledge, I need a hotkey set up to add (Rob Porters-Keeping Australian Geckos) it's gold for a newb to experienced to flick through,....

WOW I just saw your new lemon girl, I cant see Gibblore beating her. I wish I had stuck to my original plans of getting some barking geckos ( everyone I spoke to said they were boring and hard to keep ) instead of filling my tanks with pythons which have given me a bit of grief. Looks like Im in for a few new tanks lol. Thanks I will have a look for that

Yer Kelly makes some cracking geckos, she is Gecko:) on here and has a facebook page named Aussie Reptiles if ya wanna gander ;) The book is cheap as around 16-20 bucks, herpbooks a sponsor on here sells them. Under bed storage containers are idea for this species a little sand no uv zero heat in most parts of oz, handle temps as low as single digits and like highs up to 30c. ;) see can't help myself.....I don't always get it right just take a look at AGF (Australian Gecko Forum) :/ I ended up with egg on ones face.....happens :)

I managed to find a copy for $15 thanks. I actually want to have a display tank for them so I can watch them. Im not sure if its a pair or not but on my bf's dads block two have dug through the coolroom floor and set up residence, the smaller one is too quick and I just manage a glimpse as it scuttles down the hole ( looks similar to the size ones in your pic but hard to gauge ) but the other one is massive ( not sure what the normal size of an adult is) I get between it and its hole and it really puts on a performance trying to intimidate me into backing down but it never tries to run away. I will see if I can get a pic of the little strop next time. Oh also I was always under the impression that nothing ate millipedes but there are thousands of casings in the coolroom. I will check out Aussie Reptiles and AGF. Thanks again for your help

Haha u 2 are funny :) haha don't worry Gibbs I like ur blonds :) and Smithers u also have some amazing animals I'm so jealous of u both :)

Sorry had to go to bed, Just got home from work now will go and see if any looking up for a photo shoot. Harsh Harsh critics not you gem lol.

Agreed, Its is so hard to try and capture their full potential I am not that flash at photography just a point and shoot man.

Im the same ( not the man bit ), 50 shots and Im lucky if I get one decent shot lol, I only just worked out how to post a pic on here 5 mins ago, yes Im blonde lol

Nothing wrong with that.

Here you go

Hope to breed the first to next season

This one is the first hatchie of this season going to be nice blonde I think

And this is number 11 I just got out of the incubator 5 min ago

Hope you like

I love the 3rd one, where can I look up which ones are in my local area, I only see them in the coolroom or shed so they are a bit dark and cant make out the patterns

tried a little bit last night but google was going a bit ga ga, not only with that search either, might just have to try and corner the big bugga in the coolroom and get a pic to put on here, you have lots of nice pics but my favourite is still the two looking out from under the rock, that is a great shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back