Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason.s

Reaction score
Just starting a new thread on skinks to see more picturs get more info and see more setups
would love to see more and get more info for everybody, have seen a lot of questions being
asked.
DSCF1713.jpg

What a good way to spend a cold winters day, lazy lizard.

DSCF1914.jpg

My Water Skinks

DSCF1787.jpg

My Hosmer Skinks

Last edited:
Here are my babies
What is the hosmer skinks temperament like? they look amazing

Attachments

• little foot.jpg
    little foot.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
What substrate is your first skink in Jason?? And yours Wally?? Looking to update my blueys boring crib ^_^

Very cute critters all around ^_^

It's that criter crumble they sell at the shows, but it's also coco peat.

Here are my babies
What is the hosmer skinks temperament like? they look amazing
There great I have three, two are in the box on this photo there best if you get them in groups they don't normaly like if you add an extra, they pick on them.

I like your shingle backs wally76.

Heres one of my Cuninghams there still a bit shy.
DSCF2124.jpg

Last edited:
These are my copper tails :) I also have Eastern Water Skinks but one is lose in the house and I don't have a decent picture of the other, and as he is asleep I'm not going to piss him off.

IMG_0276.jpg

Thanks Jason. I like your Hosmer's. Got a couple of Cunninghams coming next week myself.

I love those copper tails Revell13 I want to try and get some of the smaller ones you can make there setups look realy
nice and they dont take up much room.

Wally There very much the same, I want to get more locality cunninghams, my frend has some that are 20 years old so there good long term pets and they tame up realy good in the long term his eat out of his hand.

Last edited:
Juvenile King's skink, White's skink, Juvenile She-oak, Tree skinks and Sand swimmer

Attachments

• b...........jpg
    b...........jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 200
  • b.........jpg
    b.........jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 206
  • b.....jpg
    b.....jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 201
  • b.........................jpg
    b.........................jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 208
  • b...................jpg
    b...................jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 190
Wally There very much the same, I want to get more locality cunninghams, my frend has some that are 20 years old so there good long term pets and they tame up realy good in the long term his eat out of his hand.

I used to keep them a few years ago.... should never have got rid of them.

wally I don't think I ever will.

Jamesjr nice little colection you got there.

Now taking bets the Copper Tails are wild caught.

just because something is not common in captivity does not mean there isn't some floating about,

there were some for sale on petpages a while ago, the guy who was selling them had a far few uncommon species,

You can Jason, just so happens that at about the same time that Revell got them there was a guy in Sydney advertising only a bunch of reptiles for sale, all adults all able to be caught in their local area, and who someone I know had bought from before and got animals with skin parasites. So I'm pretty damn suspicious that all his stuff including the adult Copper Tails he was advertising were Wild Caught. Since very very few people advertise Copper Tails, it's not like can't be captive bred, but the odds are good the other way. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back