Snake people are bogans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananapeel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Are snake people are considered bogans?

My mum thinks snake people are bogans and that I'm going to turn into a bogan with tats and pitbulls apparently. Thats her perception of snake people lol. No one take offence please.
I am not a bogan and I have nothing against them but are snake people generally bogans?

Edit: had to change title and wording as this wasn't actually a thread originally so it sounded funny.

Last edited:
Pretty sad that there are these people. My mum thinks snake people are bogans and that I'm going to turn into a bogan with tats and pitbulls apparently. Thats her perception of snake people lol. No one take offence please.
ahhhhh kid. this made me laugh! it sounds terrible to assume things like this, but I have to admit I have similar impressions! I dont have any snake friends so I can only go off what I see here...which is a bit hard because it is a forum...but people in this hobby seem to be errr...interesting characters!
although I dont have a pitbull, I do have tatts...so maybe: unbeknownst to me, I am the majority rather than the minority...lol
so mayb i shuld strt rittng lyk dis now.so evry1 psts duznt anoy me nomore

Pretty sad that there are these people. My mum thinks snake people are bogans and that I'm going to turn into a bogan with tats and pitbulls apparently. Thats her perception of snake people lol. No one take offence please.

Not a tatt in the family or a pitbull and i think we are the only nudist family on here 8) so I dont think you can generalise herpers :lol:

Not a tatt in the family or a pitbull and i think we are the only nudist family on here 8) so I dont think you can generalise herpers :lol:

Ahaha yeah. I tell my mum not to because I'm not like the so called 'majority' on here lol.
Everyone's different.
Haha nintendont!

Snakes, check
Tattoos, check
English staffy, close enough check
V8 holden, check
Does that make me a bogan or just like the things that the so called bogans like? I don't mind being labelled as a bogan.

SOrry I turned this into a "snake people are bogans" thread RBB.
i think Im about to turn it into a nudist thread! lol
borntobenude, you have me intrigued! not something I would do myself, but I am fascinated by walks of life that differ from the norm. (what is "normal?" lol)
i want to know more but I'm not sure this is the place!!

Hmm dunno. People in my family and the like would call you a bogan.
But what defines a bogan?
What did Shakespear say " 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a bogan
By any other name would do burnouts as sweet;"
I think it went something like that.

sorry BP but it sounds like you have some very stuck up people in your family lol.
It is what the human mind does to try and feel secure or sometimes better about yourself. The mind looks for patterns in disorderly situations. It is much more comfortable with routine and order than to challenge itself to see the differences.

Snakes, check
Tattoos, check
English staffy, close enough check
V8 holden, check
Does that make me a bogan or just like the things that the so called bogans like? I don't mind being labelled as a bogan.

You lost me after English staffy. ;)

Strangely enough I told my parents I kept snakes a few weeks ago they said a lot more unflattering things about snake people than just calling them bogans. lol.

As for me I love pitbulls, well actually every dog. I'm not breeedist. :)
I don't have any tattoos yet, but have wanted one since I was 13. I just can't decide on a design.
I drive a holden, though not a commodore. It was my Barina or a VW Polo but I got sick of saving.
I am currently saving up for a motorbike (I dream of a Ducati but will probably end up with a kawasaki). Hopefully will go for my license soon.Yay.
I dress like a girly girl but act like a tomboy.
I have no idea if I am a bogan or not, and I don't really care. :D

Strangely enough I told my parents I kept snakes a few weeks ago they said a lot more unflattering things about snake people than just calling them bogans. lol.

As for me I love pitbulls, well actually every dog. I'm not breeedist. :)
I don't have any tattoos yet, but have wanted one since I was 13. I just can't decide on a design.
I drive a holden, though not a commodore. It was my Barina or a VW Polo but I got sick of saving.
I am currently saving up for a motorbike (I dream of a Ducati but will probably end up with a kawasaki). Hopefully will go for my license soon.Yay.
I dress like a girly girl but act like a tomboy.
I have no idea if I am a bogan or not, and I don't really care. :D
Mine isn't a commodore either and I forgot about my Harley softail, I also have a soft spot for the Ducati Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back