Snake people are bogans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't I change the title? I didn't actually make the thread nor name it and it sounds rude but I didn't write it lol.

I hav nothing against bogans or nudists :p
As I was saying Becca-Marie, just because one has tatts or a pitbull etc does not make them a bogan however, it seems many classify a bogan as having these traits or owning such items/animals. I personally dont like the term bogan being negative which to many it is. I just see it as another way of living. Not my kind of lifestyle but I don't discriminate like some :rolleyes:
I wouldn't worry about it if people take the time to read the whole thread they will see there is no malice on your behalf and we are all taking it lightheartedly.

Dont wory B P its an interesting thread about nothing in particular not out to hurt or offend anyone and you got 5 pages out of it --- a bit like a seinfeld episode :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha BP this thread is hilarious! I would love to see someone categorise me as a bogan because I own a snake and like reptiles :lol: most people don't believe me when I say that I have a snake because I am very "princess" like and very "proper" so to say, and most people think my tattoo on my foot is to girly.
Like you said though, it's a shame some people are very discriminative, but let's not let that get to us and create rooms and rooms full of snakies :D

Haha BP this thread is hilarious! I would love to see someone categorise me as a bogan because I own a snake and like reptiles :lol: most people don't believe me when I say that I have a snake because I am very "princess" like and very "proper" so to say, and most people think my tattoo on my foot is to girly.
Like you said though, it's a shame some people are very discriminative, but let's not let that get to us and create rooms and rooms full of snakies :D

The term "Bogan Princess" comes to mind :D

Last edited:
Snakes yep
Tattoos yep
american staffy's, border collie cross and a chihuahua have had pits in the past
van, datsun 120y, 4x4 and ute

does it make me a bogan nope.

Ahaha Emmalene_bunny! Yes rooms full of snakies would be nice! :D
Bogan Princess... hmm. I like it. Just a certain type of bogan. a minority group.

Do you want me to add "are" to the title ?

Snakes - tick
Tattoos - tick
Holden - tick
Love v8's - tick
Dog - no

Nuts! I'm only 'nearly' a bogan :)

Do you want me to add "are" to the title ?

Snakes - tick
Tattoos - tick
Holden - tick
Love v8's - tick
Dog - no

Nuts! I'm only 'nearly' a bogan :)
Bogan is more to do with your state of mind, yes you must tick all the boxes but if you do not have the right mindset you will not pull it off.

Snakes yep
Tattoos yep
american staffy's, border collie cross and a chihuahua have had pits in the past
van, datsun 120y, 4x4 and ute

does it make me a bogan nope.
Saint Anger? Is that a Metallica reference because that ticks another bogan feature.

I have an English Staffy, a snake, tattoos and drive a Supercharged Calais.

Must be bogan, oh well lol

Bogan is more to do with your state of mind, yes you must tick all the boxes but if you do not have the right mindset you will not pull it off.

The only 'label' that I get called regularly is 'Oddball' which is fine by me - I enjoy being different :)

hahaha what a funny thread!
Having been to a couple of expos over the years, and having chatted to the punters, i'm sure someone like my mother would say yes, snake people _are_ bogans.

But ME on the other hand:
Snakes - tick
Tattoos - tick (but well hidden for professional reasons)
Bicycle - tick
No knowledge of cars - tick
Cant drive - tick
Cat - tick

Me, probably a 14yo bogan...with 'bogan' dreams :p
...well that's what you get labelled if you turn up to music class with a big black bass and every other girl has a flute...*sigh*

Snakes- tick
tattoos- tick
Pitbull- 55kg rotty count?
redneck car- tick (V8 landcruiser. We rednecks take offense to being called bogans :) )

Snakes- tick
tattoos- tick
Pitbull- 55kg rotty count?
redneck car- tick (V8 landcruiser. We rednecks take offense to being called bogans :) )
Ah rednecks, the forgotten cousin of the bogan and very underrated as well.

Haha, I think I'm more of a redneck bogan pretentious hybrid.
I ride a harley and love wine aswell :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back