Steve and Becka to them self.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you including yourself in the backstabbing and 2 faced claims you're making John?
Interesting to see you listed Jermy in the list of poor souls who are being mistreated.
Hmmmm, think about it.

The "other chatroom" was created to get away from the very tone of where you have taken this thread.It is a place where Friends get together and talk about anything and everything without having to worry about people "talking out of school".If that makes the people who frequent the room eletist then so be it....

you seem to have a problem with everybody in the "other chatroom" where are their pm's

and as far as snarf and amanda go, you yourself, contributed many, many times to slagging off those too, and quite a few other people as i recall so please replace that high horse for a shetland pony mate

cheers
Pom

You've got a short memory John.
When you "sorted" it out with Jermy did you let him know what YOU were saying about him in chat and planning to rip him off with his purchase or the enclosure you're making him?
C'mon John, before now we've gotten on but when you critisize me, and you did because i'm an op in chat then it gets me offside.

Comon RR i think that you are having fair go here. People are respecting you and we all forgotten the past. I only wish if you would do the same.
I think that nearly all people here have tendency to backstab or be unfriendly. It is up to us to try to avoid this before that situation get out of hand. That is why i would recommend::::: if you have nothing nice to say about APS just go away and leave rest of us to enjoy.
I happen to love this site dearly and most of you are like extended family to me. I am still trying to respect people who are not my favorite here, and i think that this is normal anybody have preference regarding to friends selection, we are all human. Tolerance is the miracle think which can make world better place.
Regarding treating newbies badly. i don't think that our community do that at all.
Watso your post made sense and i understand you. Some times thing can happened with out bad intention. I was personally upset just for short time. LOL.

ah ok, i see now, you are innocent because we mis-interpret how you talk about people, well bugger me, and theres no possible way you could mis-interpret things either, geez your good

PS: we mods in chat generally keep chat transcripts too, it has a tendancy to help sift through the bullshit

over all RR. Your post was not helping to anyone and nothing good come from it. Only argument. Do we really enjoy all this feeling sorry for our selfs?
Just drop it. We all know the story.
My old master in tech college had the saying..... More you spread the sh.t More stink come from it.

lol your old tech master wasn't Confucus was it Slater?

Snarf
Amanda
Belinda
Jeremy
Puff
Wattso
Brodie
M&M
Matt (to an extent)
Not to mention anyone else that associates with those members.

I dont know why people got offended or defensive when no names were mentioned.

errr?

My old teacher from tech college was reall character. He had lot of wisdom fangs.
By the way my Old diamond female had one hell of the stinking bomb today and i am thinking to purchase this gas mask thingy. They cost quite a lot of money but.

By the way my Old diamond female had one hell of the stinking bomb today and i am thinking to purchase this gas mask thingy. They cost quite a lot of money but
LOL SLATEY! :)
Snarf
Amanda
Belinda
Jeremy
Puff
Wattso
Brodie
M&M
Matt (to an extent)
Not to mention anyone else that associates with those members.
i seemed to have missed something while I was away...Why the heck is my name on that list?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back