Tattoos,Pierings,Scarification,freaks etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GSXR_Boy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well there was a tattoo thread up here a while ago but half the pictures weren't working so people put up some pictures of yourself.
Show everyone your tattoos, piercings, brandings, scarification etc.
Perhaps you just have a really good freaky picture of youself or have a nasty scar you would like to show. Put it up but keep it clean!!!! :)

I've got 2 frenum piercings but unfortunately this isn't a place to post pictures of that part of the human body. If your not sure what im talking about do a google image search but !!!!!BE WARNED!!!!! the results arent going to be kiddy friendly!!!!!

Oh man i googled that and it wasn't pretty! Why couldn't you just say you had ur doodle peirced? :)

here a pic of my latest one, got it one yesterday still gota get the stars coloured in
getting them done green and gold with a thicker outline of the stars was done by steve paul in mildura.

also have a tribal tatt on my leg which was done by joe and chilli down in frankston (they are on this site as inkslinger and raptor). awesome job and great people.

Attachments

• 000_2272 (Medium).jpg
    000_2272 (Medium).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 192
Ooohhh, I can enter this one...

I have pierced nose, eyebrow and (can I say nipple on here).

I also have 3 tatts. Pics of two below, the other one I can't get a pic of cos it's on my back and I'm not a contortionist, unfortunately.

Both these are on my ankles, the first is my V8, its actually a version of my star sign, Capricorn. The other says "earth" cos I'm an earth sign and can be read upside down. Came from the Angels and Demons book by Dan Brown.

Attachments

• Image016.jpg
    Image016.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Image017.jpg
    Image017.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 163
coupla my newer ongoing projects also have 12mm tunnels and the tounge pierce;)

Attachments

• side003.jpg
    side003.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 248
  • frontclose005.jpg
    frontclose005.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 226
all of them u australis
moz-screenshot.jpg

lol just joking, there's some pretty freeky one's going on there

here are some pictures of me

I have my nipples and ears still done. Took the rest out as i dont get into the whole thing of having my children yank them out. My older brother had 26 piercings in his face alone and getting more.
Enjoy

Attachments

• Beautiful me.JPG
    Beautiful me.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 251
  • lip ring.JPG
    lip ring.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 245
  • me.JPG
    me.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 313
  • Tattoo.JPG