Tattoos,Pierings,Scarification,freaks etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey greggus, love the lest we forget. that is one great tat. where did you get it done??
cheers

Last edited:
Very nice collection Greggus!!

Tatelina, Looks like i'm a woose :oops: :( ( uglypeople.com)
I like your new signature, i have an ankh and ornate vine tattooed on my neck (home job).
Vat 69 and Tatelina where's your then missy?

funny how the connection between herps and body mod is so strong.... we love to be different, yet we are all so similar

i have a fair collection of piercings and tattoos, not so intense anymore though.
ive got 2 scarification pieces, dragonfly is almost 2 years old now, healing well. the tree on my calf is only 6 months old and just starting to go white. havent got any good pics of it healed yet though.

Attachments

• drag1.jpg
    drag1.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 139
  • drag2.jpg
    drag2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 157
  • leg1.jpg
    leg1.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 150
  • bloodytree.jpg
    bloodytree.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 176
also thought id add in a few pics of my suspension i did in may last year. now thats an experience, for anyone wanting to push themselves to their absolute limit.

Attachments

• Stratosphere_134.jpg
    Stratosphere_134.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 202
  • Stratosphere_145.jpg
    Stratosphere_145.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 517
  • Stratosphere_148.jpg
    Stratosphere_148.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 507
  • Stratosphere_170.jpg
    Stratosphere_170.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 513
  • Stratosphere_183.jpg
    Stratosphere_183.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 510
It just makes people's noses look funny haha!! I dont really like any nose piercings!

Wow Lene thats radical.... definetly to the limits.
Ive got a pierced left ear wahoooo does that count?

Im looking at getting a tattoo on my upper right arm somethging tribal. This is my fav so far

Attachments

• rob2.jpg
    rob2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 144
also thought id add in a few pics of my suspension i did in may last year. now thats an experience, for anyone wanting to push themselves to their absolute limit.

hmm thats just a little disturbing...
:|

GSXR_Boy .....ehh I really don't have anything exciting...a few lobe stretches here, a couple of nipple piercings there...and a little tatt...plus the occasional synth dreads...nothing worth showing off I'm afraid :rolleyes:
Although I'm willing to trade pics for that elusive face shot ;)

GSXR_Boy .....ehh I really don't have anything exciting...a few lobe stretches here, a couple of nipple piercings there...and a little tatt...plus the occasional synth dreads...nothing worth showing off I'm afraid :rolleyes:
Although I'm willing to trade pics for that elusive face shot ;)

Go on GSXR, swap a face shot for the nipple shot:D that has to be a fair trade,unless you've got a full mank face like that guy out of that movie with Cher:lol:

Donk

Phantom tattoo

My tatt of the Phantom, a superhero with no superpowers or gadgets, just his 45's, he is devoted to fighting the destruction of piracy, greed, cruelty and injustice.
The Phantom wears two rings which leave indelible marks on whoever / whatever is touched or punched. The "Good Mark" (worn on the left hand, closer to the heart) consists of 4 overlapping P-shapes (or swords) forming a cross in a circle, and designates the bearer as being a friend under the protection of The Phantom. Conversely, the "Mark of the Skull", a death's head, is usually left by a blow from the Phantom's strong right arm and indicates a warning or a sign that the victim has battled The Phantom, unsuccessfully of course.

Attachments

• phantom2.jpg
    phantom2.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back