Tattoos,Pierings,Scarification,freaks etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my nipples and ears still done. Took the rest out as i dont get into the whole thing of having my children yank them out. My older brother had 26 piercings in his face alone and getting more.

Enjoy

heheh ya forgot to smile :D

I've had my lip, tragus, under tongue webbing and hips surface done.
Lip & tragus are out now because of work, under my tongue ripped out and hips only last for awhile so all I have left is my ears :(

tragus, labret, nose, nipples, more ears than u can count.... think i still have about 7 left, usually only remember to wear 2 or 3 earrings at a time tho.... the damn puppy loves to rip them out... ergh.
tatts..... coming soon.... waited about 6 years knowing what i want but sorta still waiting to find the right person to do it....

and stary boy, ur avatar does my head in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant stop looking at it and it made me dream of weirdass kittens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry stary, I love your avatar :D

GSXR_Boy : where are your pics then mr.? :p

i have my naval done my tongue done my ears my nipples (well b4 i was pregnant with my daughter) my lip done looks like a beauty mark and my eyebrow and nose .......since my 9mth old has a habit of pulling things she sees is bright the eyebrow is out the lip and nose is out the rest are hidden and no one can see :D

Not enough pics of people that I actually want to see....as apposed to some chinese man with a weird mouth pain fetish. :S :/
And I don't have any pics but I have 8 tasteful peircings on my head (as in I'm not a pin cushion -refer to china man comment).

Okay Here is a couple of dragons i got a few years back.
Currently have 12 tattoos and have each eyebrow pierced, septum,labret, 2 tounge 2 in right ear and stretching in left ear. I have also had each nostril pierced at various stages but they don't seem to agree with my skin.So there goes the bridge piercing idea!!

Going to add to the bottom of the dragons with a few tombstones, Nosferato lurking in there, cobwebs, skulls some more bats etc and change the moon to Mars complete with the red colour and face and an Egpytian pharaohs burial mask in there.

Last edited:
Here are some shots of my tats, hav got 5 at the moment, and am about to get the lower half of my back done soon.
am not into body peircing at all, so, i only hav 3 earings in each ear and my nose peirced.
enjoy. :D
mel.xx

Attachments

• mel tattoos 021.jpg
    mel tattoos 021.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 109
  • mel tattoos 022.jpg
    mel tattoos 022.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 147
  • random shots 018.jpg
    random shots 018.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 103
  • random shots 019.jpg
    random shots 019.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 91
Arrrgh GSXR_boy! Not a septum piercing :?

Seem some good pics on here so far, keep 'em coming don't be shy!! you must be itching (pun intended) to show of that new tattoo or piering, branding etc (having said that though i'm not putting a head shot in case it ends up on uglypeople.com!! LOL
Maybe you've just Arilditied your hair into a sick mohawk or smeared Kohl or manic Panic around your eyes, put the pictures up!!

Last edited:
(having said that though i'm not putting a head shot in case it ends up on uglypeople.com!! LOL
Maybe you've just Arilditied your hair into a sick mohawk or smeared Kohl or manic Panic around your eyes, put the pictures up!!
Have you got something exciting on your face? Put them up you woose! :p

Here's some of mine.:D:D

Attachments

• P9130016.JPG
    P9130016.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 83