• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm on the look out to get a colony (4 or 5) of Egernia's ie depressa,stokesii, hosmeri or cunninghams (New England form). A clutch brood would be a good way to start a colony but if any one has older individuals that live amicably together that would be fine too.
Bob

Good luck on the depressa. I'm also after depressa... they are right up there with other animals i'm unlikely to get hold of...... Nephrurus wheeleri, Nephrurus vertebralis, Chameleon dragons, Oenpelli pythons.....

Nephrurus, Vertibralis are NOT in captivity. If you get Wheeleri, let me Know!

Yes I am only asking for those known to be available on licence in NSW. Still looking..........

there are a fair few people with depressa now the problem is there small clutch size and the owners want to keep everything produced coz there so awsome, who can blame them LOL

cheers Sam

Thanks Henry. I'd appreciate any leads......yep ears to the ground maties. I'm not asking for the earth it's a broad sweep of egernias I'm asking for.

A big thankyou to Auslizardking and BIGBLUE. I'd love to have a look but Bikini Bottom is north of the border :) I'll bear these in mind though if I don't find anything closer. I've got a few leads but nothing definite yet ;)

new england

Hi Bob
Are these the 'New England' form of cunningham (colour wise ) that you are looking for? If so we may have babies soon.

Attachments

• CUNNINGHAMS1.JPG
    CUNNINGHAMS1.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 118
GARTHNFAY,
While I'm no expert they certainly look like the ones I've been researching-http://www.kingsnake.com/oz/lizards/skinks/ecunning.htm
I'll send you an email
Bob

Spongebob, there are 4 adult Cunningham's for sale on RDU, Snowy Mountains form, $400 the lot.

MrBredli,
Thanks for the leg up. Yes Jason has some nice Snowy cunninghams, but I'm a fussy little vegimite and I only want the New England form;)
I have a couple of possibilities, but nothing in the "pit" yet :rolleyes:
But this thread is becoming great fun, perhaps it's the chase (and all the assistance I'm getting :D). Thanks guys.
Is there a record length for a "wanted thread"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back