• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had cunninghams for ages and find that any individuals introduced into an existing group will fight for a day or two but very quickly sort out dominance issues and get along fine thereafter. They do a little damage to each other at breeding time though.

Fay - some of the nicest I've seen.
Spongebob - Pails should also have cunninghams, and he will freight. I live nearby so I can check them out for you if you want.
jordo

Attachments

• IMG_2286.JPG
    IMG_2286.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 51
Thanks jordo,
That cunningham looks like a stokesii to me?

kingdan,
I've spoken to lots of experienced cunningham keepers and the message has been consistent that it is very difficult to introduce new individuals. I'd love to hear more about how you do this.

Actually I'm coming to the end of this chase.........
I've located some hosmers and they are on hold, and I have my name on some stokesii (if they breed) and possibly some New England cunninghams (again if they breed).
I'd like to thank everyone for their help though. It's been great.
Bob

Thanks jordo,
That cunningham looks like a stokesii to me?

kingdan,
I've spoken to lots of experienced cunningham keepers and the message has been consistent that it is very difficult to introduce new individuals. I'd love to hear more about how you do this.

It is a stokesii :)

To some degree I agree with kingdan about the cunninghams, mine were in a pretty big enclosure with lots of seperate hiddy spots so they could all escape each other fairly well. Even when I introduced a new male to the group there was no major dramas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back