Yup im new! hi from WA

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Hiss

Reaction score
ok not sure what im ment to put on here lol but i guess ill start by saying hi ... im relatively new to reptiles .. I have always loved em ... played with friends snakes whenever i can .. including the Stupidly huge ones you get in bali that make me stagger as they weigh more than me hahaha ...

anyway i have a Female Stimmy and 5 western tree frogs and soon to have a carpet python too :D

other than reptiles i also have other VERY expensive hobbies!!!

4WDing .. i have a VERY done up 4b i love and i LOVE talking about him .. but its the wrong site for that hahah

and horses i have 9!!! lol

and what do i do to pay for all this ..... security guard on a mine site so yeh i think im tough!!! lol NOT!!! :p

Anyway HIIIIIIII ALL!!!!

Hey there!!!!
Welcome to the forums!
I love 4wding also!
Cool reptiles and animals you have! I have a Stimmy also!

Hi and welcome also. :) I have a 3 yr old stimmie.... Barrie ...I've had him 2 yrs and love him to bits. One snake is enough for me, but I like all of them. There are quite a few people from WA here, but everyone is friendly and helpful.
Hope you enjoy the site.

Cheers, Annie. :)

so far im loving it ....I have spent the last few hrs reading and stumbling across heaps of great info!!!!

my girl is around 4 yrs old and i have named her Kuddles :) she is great and friendly wich is a plus lol ... and I pic up my carpet python this thursday ... WELL EXCITED!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back