WOW @ this Carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonkisses

Reaction score
What can i say about this ......................
Yes its a Reduced pattern carpet python.

Attachments

• Reduced pattern carpet python.jpg
    Reduced pattern carpet python.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Reduced pattern carpet python 1.jpg
    Reduced pattern carpet python 1.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 236
  • Reduced pattern carpet python 2.jpg
    Reduced pattern carpet python 2.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 158
I want one bad, what is the price on one of those, and is there a waiting list?

Might have to have a chat with the missus tonight to see how she feel's about another python, she's after a RBB but will see what she thinks of those.

Might have to have a chat with the missus tonight to see how she feel's about another python, she's after a RBB but will see what she thinks of those.

You must have good Mrs!

She is also on this site under the name Shelby, she handled a baby RBB and that was it she wanted one. This collection won't stop growing. I want one of these carpet's though have a perfect match for one already

nice pics, i'd love these guys, have sent you a pm, but can you tell me where you got the pics from as the newspapers writing looks a bit funny, might have something to do with being wrote in a different language, and you say it's a carpet python, can you be a bit more direct, what location and species is this one, can't wait to see your mates pics,

Come on, this is a G-up right? That snake couldn't possibly be in Australia...?

You never really no what is out there untill you go looking. There are many people out there breeding specific lines to show certain traits. If they are here, legit, and on a licence I want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back