'06 Fuscus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Br8knitOFF

Reaction score
LOVING these guys, too!!!

shed_night_before2.sized.jpg

shed_night_before3.jpg

shed_night_before.sized.jpg

//Todd

um...does the hairy arm belong to the person in the cute pink sweater thing.... ? *disturbed*

oh and nice snake =D

Fuscus are such cuties arent they?? I love the little bug eyes they've got. They just kinda look up at you with these big eyes, and then bite you on the arm. all they while you could swear that they were smiling, thinking "YEP I GOT THIS FOOL RIGHT WHERE I WANT HIM"

Yep, they are beautiful pythons, and certainly different natured compared with that of your typical Morelia Spilota species. Most definately they are one of the most alert species of python about the place IMO Thanks for the pics :D

Ive never heard of this type of snake..can you keep them in Australia?
Looking good though! *thumbs up*
(and don't worry about Tsidasa :p..even hairy armed people can wear pink ;) )

Nah, they just look like youngies. The eyes really arent that big, its just their colour, and how alert the pythons are that really get me. I LOVE EM.. Getting another in jan. Then 245 months and baby pythons hopefully

Great pictures of a member of the most desirable snake species! :D

I have always had a soft spot for waters, even with their "friendly" attitudes and amazing colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back