10% off three days to go

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stockeh

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys for the next week (today 6th Nov till friday 12th Nov) www.animalattraction.com.au is offering 10% of our entire product range to all APS members

*this does not include items currently on sale

See you all soon
Matt

3 days to go!

had much responce yet? i'm still waiting for the responce from my mate.

not going too bad at all pete, just let me know when you are right to go and i will send that stuff up for ya

Take care
Matt

thanks diamond i appreciate it, makes it easy when all of my customers are a pleasure to deal with

a very happy customer by the looks of it diamond python. I would go and have a look based on all the smiley faces alone :wink:
Regards Rina

I agree with diamond, order all your herp stuff from animal attraction!!! I had placed my order and about 15 mins later everything had been organised!!!

So get your orders in!!!!

yes i got my first thing of animalattraction sunday and have ordered more to arrive this friday delivered personally by matt.

My first order i made to matt, i wasn't fully sure if i was going to pay that day as i didn't really know how,and i didn't send my order form until later on, but none the less matt had my order assembled and ready to post before i even officially placed my order. U wanna talk about service...its right there. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i just orderd a RODENT BREEDING CAGE just now :) cant wait for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back