10 Yr. Old Boy Kills Burmese Python!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonKeeper

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
We need to show kids that reptiles aren't really that bad, I am 15 and if I went to this kids school I would be really peed off!

He stomped on the snakes head!

Check out the article, and many others here:

The News Party

if it was my kid i;d make him save and buy the bloke a new albino burm

What a ******* of a kid, though im not suprised seen as their parent didnt even take responsability of what their child did and just walked off..

Sad

The parent obviously knows the kid has a problem, hence his remark about taking him anywhere. If I had of seen it and heard it I would have craked the parent over the head:evil:

But, also you really shouldn't judge, the kid may have ADHD, Autism, Downs Syndrome etc.

Regardless if your kid was to do that you would stop and see what damage they did/try and help or atleast apologise would you not? You dont just walk away after your kid stomps someones pet in the head =\ it shows the kid its ok to do it cause he can just walk away.

Actually a mental disorder is a very very good excuse. It doesn't make the behavior right, or justify his actions. It explains why he did it.

The parents are at fault for not supervising correctly.

I wouldnt blame the parents, id blame the parent parents and their parents parents.

No the article didnt say he had 1...So he shouldnt get away with it.
I AGREE with Grumpy

Nah, it didn't Ace. From the sounds of the article they don't know who did it.

The mental disorder was just a what if, and then I was disgusted by some of the comments about people with mental disorders.

What next

Let me get this right.......someone here has stated that if he has some sort of mental disorder it makes them not understand what they are doing!!!!!!

So when he gets older it would make it right for the kid to stomp on a humans head and possibly kill them too. The kids dad knew he has some sort of issue........get help. FULL STOP>

Shamous, stop pulling things from my post I never said.

I didn't once say it was right for the kid to do it, I said IF he had a mental disorder he may lack the concept of right/wrong and can't be held responsible for his behaviour HOWEVER the one supervising him (parents) should be responsible for it.

Beg yours

Shamous, stop pulling things from my post I never said.
I didn't once say it was right for the kid to do it, I said IF he had a mental disorder he may lack the concept of right/wrong and can't be held responsible for his behaviour HOWEVER the one supervising him (parents) should be responsible for it.

Are you paranoid that I was referring to you? Why jump up and stomp your feet so loud if you are not? By the way it's shamous1 to you, only my mates call me shamous;)

Is this turning into another Bunnings thread?

That you were referring to me?

"someone here has stated that if he has some sort of mental disorder it makes them not understand what they are doing!!!!!!"

I said that. You WERE referring to me, shamous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back