Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3K for a het.......tell him he's dreamin!
My sentiments, too. Wait a few years folks. They have a shorter time to breeding age than carpets - won't be too long until albinos are affordable. I was much more drawn to the sandfire stimmie...

Did D3pro edit this one too ;)

Everyone is so suspicious of d3 now, if anything interesting gets posted by him some newbies are fooled then regulars are like, good job on the PhotoShop d3

You were pretty quick dicky

Everyone is so suspicious of d3 now, if anything interestingets posted by him some newbies are fooled then regulars are like, good job on the PhotoShop d3
You were pretty quick dicky

Oi... not all I do is shopped hahaha, just when I need a laugh

Oi... not all I do is shopped hahaha, just when I need a laugh

I rate you the moat valued member on aps. You keep us regulars a bit more sane and that bit away from a vent on someone, some are too late though haha LOL
But I say thanks d3

I rate you the moat valued member on aps. You keep us regulars a bit more sane and that bit away from a vent on someone, some are too late though haha LOL
But I say thanks d3

Dunno about keeping us sane, but sure keeps us on our toes!

He's had me guessing more than once....

Had me convinced with the Lucy, but I then realised who posted it lol

But I say thanks d3

hahaha... well I'm glad every one got a laugh

anterasia are in much higher demand than carpets. I think the price should hold relatively well.

i do wonder how the market would fair if 4 or 5 species of Albino became available. would many people go for the Albino Darwin ? or the cheaper to feed and house mac?

what Species do you all think would sell best as an albino? any snake at all

i do wonder how the market would fair if 4 or 5 species of Albino became available. would many people go for the Albino Darwin ? or the cheaper to feed and house mac?

what Species do you all think would sell best as an albino? any snake at all

All taste, the darwins will sport the awesome yellows, the BHP will have that funny pink head, spotteds will be small and easy to keep.... etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back