$1000 4yr old female GTP may be gravid

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JandC_Reptiles

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen the add on RDU?
Hands off guys I got 1st dibs lol

Will find out soon if its a hoax or not (I am calling B.S)

Probably a Green tree snake.. is it was a gravid female it would be worth more than $1000.. more like $35,000+

Ummmm, if you all check the site from earlier this is the same guy that was asking for exotics, an eyelash viper and wanting to pay no more than $500 earlier today.

I guess I'm being judgemental at 1am but there is something very shonky about this.

Here is the post but he has since removed his email address

http://www.aussiepythons.com/showthread.php?t=41423

umm y are all you people upset because you dident get her or what it was actuly 10000 i told the first person and they still bought it oh and by the way my boy is in alot of trouble because of posting the add about the exotics i had a good word to him about it

HOAX!
I am thinking a newby trying to gain some sort of rep as a big timer lol

I got a reply that said "sorry python sold now leave me alone" haha (BS)

I notice the [email protected] email addy is different to the actual advertisers main account of [email protected] Maybe he is setting somebody up?

Last edited:
umm y are all you people upset because you dident get her or what it was actuly 10000 i told the first person and they still bought it oh and by the way my boy is in alot of trouble because of posting the add about the exotics i had a good word to him about it

Sounds like a believable mistake to me, it can happen guys! I'm just a little cut that i didn't see it first. Seriously guys mistakes happen, don't be so quick to punce on something like this without doing a bit of research first.

just because ive changed my email from bigpond to optus dose not mean im trying to set sum 1 up ok no im not a new bie ok

ok so you have a female thats dropping eggs and you only want 10k for it yep sounds real to me lol lets see a pic of it that you havent taken at the zoo or somewhere?

Sorry python blue, my mistake.
But I noticed both addresses used, 1 under your real identity & the other that was just typed in as a contact address for exotic animals & a GTP. Wrong assumption = my bad.

Can I ask what licence you hold & how long you've held it?
Also what proceedure you had to go through to sell the GTP?

PS,
You can't really blame anybody for doubting your sincerity after posting several threads wanting to buy & wanting to sell exotic species (obviously created just to stir the pot)

Last edited:
takes a long time to answer as its hard to make them up lol

well seriously if you had a chondro or 2 as they are saying you would answer the questions. i have been on here long enough to know the difference between a serious person and someone who actually keeps them. they would know they could get double at least for a 4 yr old female wouldnt they?

well seriously if you had a chondro or 2 as they are saying you would answer the questions. i have been on here long enough to know the difference between a serious person and someone who actually keeps them. they would know they could get double at least for a 4 yr old female wouldnt they?

alright you gave them like 13 minutes before you said that it takes a long time to make stuff up>>> thats not really a long time. you havent given this guy long enough to state their case without jumping at them. yeah i know the amount of people that come on here and B.S about chondros i have been here a hell of a lot longer than this account says. if i owned a chondro that was throwing slugs year after year then i would do exactly the same, chondros arnt that amazing when you keep them. JMO

Even a chondro that is throwing slugs is valuable to some one like me though I keep them as good pets, if people have damaged pythons that they no longer want for those reasons I would probably take them off your hands.

she laid today and they arnt slugs this time the new proud owner and i made an agree ment that it gose 50/50 so i get 8 and he gets 8 all in the incubator now so i dont no why you juge people about there own mistakes your all just jelous because you did not get her you know i bought her for $2000 in queensland three years ago i have a class 2 catagorie 3 lic

python blue... (Tim?). Yep right, I rang Tim this morning. He's just a young kid who knows nothing. This is a HOAX. Tim was stupid enough to leave his phone number on a previous ad.

Tof

Congrat's on the new clutch, what will you be selling the offspring for, if you don't mind me asking.

she laid today and they arnt slugs this time the new proud owner and i made an agree ment that it gose 50/50 so i get 8 and he gets 8 all in the incubator now so i dont no why you juge people about there own mistakes your all just jelous because you did not get her you know i bought her for $2000 in queensland three years ago i have a class 2 catagorie 3 lic

Mate your a joke dont waste peoples time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back