$1000 4yr old female GTP may be gravid

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love people having a go at me for basically stating the facts. thanks tof for telling us how it is. bought it for 2k three years ago sounds dodgy if its real anyways. someone has to agree with me on this one

why do you people judge people just like that it was my son who is only 9 and wouldent know better im appoligizing about the adds he made and about the exotics thats absolutly redicules a GTP for 1000 im com on i do own GTPS but i sell them for 10 000 for hatchlings sorry again he is grounded we got about 50 phone calls today about it sorry again

dose anyone have any complants about an email that has been sent to them can you plz tell me what he said thanks

well there goes my benefit of the doubt!! :( dont trust anyone:eek: , everyone lies:eek: and drugs are great:p

This is honestly rediculous!!! You can see by a persons spelling and grammer if they are Morelia viridis keepers or not.

what morelia hunter dont you have any chondros if not your name shure says alot about you haha morelia hunter WHAT SNAKES DO YOU HAVE

Python Blue is Tim - the kid who posted the ad... I know cause I rang him this morning and he knows bugger all. It is a HOAX

Tof

The funniest thing just happened. I phoned Tim again. He put on some accent pretending not to understand english. I eventually got a hold of his mother and she was not happy to find out about it. I suggest if Tim advertises anything else in the future, treat is as the cock and bull story it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back