• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1200 x 600 x 600 Enclosure.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JungleRob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Made these enclosures last weekend. The stacked ones have been sold already. The single is for sale for $280 pick up in Brisbane (excludes castors). PM or email if theres anything you need to know. Can make more if needed.

Cheers,
Rob
email: [email protected]

Attachments

• 2108060005.JPG
    2108060005.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 175
  • 2108060012.JPG
    2108060012.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 189
Oh Rob...they're beautiful...*sigh* My beardies are going to love them! I'm sure you won't have any problems selling the single.

:0)

I'll post better pics this evening, those are really bad / very liney (is that a word) ... ;oP

you put the tracks for the glass in first then slot in the glass? or do you put the top track in and put the bottom track in with the glass?

you put the tracks for the glass in first then slot in the glass? or do you put the top track in and put the bottom track in with the glass?

Tracks in first. The glass is removable, is useful when it comes to thorough cleans.

Hopefully this is clearer.

Attachments

• Cabinet.jpg
    Cabinet.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 102
$560 plus about $30 for the castors, sprayed black backboards and stacking rails if needed.
thats a rip off! $560 for one... i payed $500 for two stacked, that were exsactly thje same.. plus they were 6 foot each, either your paying way too much for the materials or your making a massive profit.. and i payed $10 for my casters and they work perfect..

dont meen to point the fingure too much but this guys prices are way too high.. SHOP AROUND GUYS..

the guy i got mine off, lived in sydney.. and they were great quality and cheap as... he lived out a bit west but he delivered to sydney, for $50 he drove and carried them up the stairs into my room.

$560 is for two stacked turtleboy, not one. One enclosure is $280. $30 includes casters, a spray painted backboard, and stacking rails, not just the casters, and he delivered to me for free. I can vouch for Rob's work, his enclosures are much better finished than the stuff you see in pet shops.

And quite franky turtleboy, whilst you are entitled to your own opinion, if you are going to be that rude when expressing it I suggest you keep it to yourself.

fair go turtleboy, keep the comments to yourself, i have a pair of robs enclosures and they are worth every penny. Robs are some of the best ive seen and i know they will last me a very long time to come. I for one will definatly purchase robs enclosures in the future.

jim.

Nice one RAPHAEL!

Thanks Saz & Jimmy for the kind words.

Just for your information I put alot of time and effort into my work to ensure a high standard of finish is maintained. I'm not a factory pumping out a 100 enclosures a month buying my materials at trade prices. I'm not making massive profit on these, all I'm doing is trying to provide a well finished product for cheaper than pet shop prices so that people have the option to buy from me if they so wish. I've sold a fair few enclosures and not once has anybody been unhappy with what I provided them, so take your comments elsewhere.

Looking forward to logging on this evening to catch up Turtleboy!

thats a rip off! $560 for one... i payed $500 for two stacked, that were exsactly thje same.. plus they were 6 foot each, either your paying way too much for the materials or your making a massive profit.. and i payed $10 for my casters and they work perfect..

dont meen to point the fingure too much but this guys prices are way too high.. SHOP AROUND GUYS..

I'll post better pics this evening, those are really bad / very liney (is that a word) ... ;oP

The word is "aliased" :)

I'll weigh in on Rob's enclosures. I picked one up about a month ago, it's beautifully put together. I've spent a couple of weeks making fake rocks and lighting, my Bredli will go in soon and I'll post pics.

If you buy one you should definitely pick up from Rob and get him to show you his Woma's great trick where it latches onto his arm :p

Nice one RAPHAEL!

Thanks Saz & Jimmy for the kind words.

Just for your information I put alot of time and effort into my work to ensure a high standard of finish is maintained. I'm not a factory pumping out a 100 enclosures a month buying my materials at trade prices. I'm not making massive profit on these, all I'm doing is trying to provide a well finished product for cheaper than pet shop prices so that people have the option to buy from me if they so wish. I've sold a fair few enclosures and not once has anybody been unhappy with what I provided them, so take your comments elsewhere.

Looking forward to logging on this evening to catch up Turtleboy!

Well said - keep up the great work JungleRob:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back