• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1200 x 600 x 600 Enclosure.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not funny Jaymis. Famous last words..."yeah, this woma is an absolute pussy cat to handle!"

Thanks Auzlizardking, you seem to be doing pretty well yourself. Very good prices and well finished product I might add.

Enclosure will be available for a couple more days, if not sold it will be used by me for one of my BHPs and any orders after that will be purpose made and will have a couple weeks lead time due to other commitments.

Thanks again guys. ;o)

SOLD

If anyone needs enclosures you'll need to order soon as won't be building any over the Christmas period.

Thanks to everyone who has bought enclosures from me this year, looking forward to making more for you next year!

Rob

Hey rob,

Is using sand as substrate likely to be a problem since its got holes in the chipboard or whatever you call the backing......??

But these do look FANTASTIC.

Turtle boy

Hey Turtle boy (which is what you obviously are). Shut your cakehole. If you have an opinion such as the one you so rudely voiced the polite thing to do would be to phrase your words better and try and work something out with the seller, rather than to just blatantly be as rude as you were. Don't mean to offend you - MUCH - JMO.

Nice enclosures by the way. I have seen a similiar single sized enclosure sell for $400+. So yours seem well priced and if you are making a profit with your mark ups - GOOD ON YOU.;)

Haha... cheers Shamous.

I haven't used sand as a substrate before, but if you need to use sand I would fit a bottom rail similar to the ones on the front to minimise sand going through the pegboard holes.

......otherwise just get one of the other backs I use. MDF with black/white contact paper with a vent in the centre as in my avatar. ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back