!?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sher_khan13

Not so new Member
Reaction score
ok so why the hell did the r h threads get deleted? i had a geez of the site rules and there was nothing mentioned. whats the problem with having a discussion about someone in the herp world? (regardless of how much of a jerk they are) i am very new to all this so some clarification would be nice. ...heres to hoping i get an answer before this is deleted...

Last edited by a moderator:
He has a reputation for getting upset (and litigious) when people start making threads like the most recent one. The mods have kindly asked that people don't say anything about him on here

i would eedit your post before you get infractions for language... lol. doesnt offend me but the mods might take you down.

i was wondering why there was no thread about his ACA thing tonight so i posted one. But i guess this explains it. so where can people go to complain and comment about him? ha ha.

Facebook.... if you add him you can tell him how you feel in person
Here is a link to said persons page LINK ;)

LOl, he isnt Darth Vader but a quick search of his full name brings up his profile, he has a picture of a dog as his avatar

That is exactly right. Anytime he is mentioned on here he threatens to sue the site...and really...we have better things to do. Best to not give him an audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back