Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepythia

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Slatey Grey eating some eggs..

Hey Guys,
I was going to do a whole thread on recent finds but I'm having issues uploading at the moment. Thought I'd share these photos that worked anyways.

I watched this slatey grey for awhile he was searching through the grass for ages and then ate 6 skink eggs before heading off.

IMG_4248.jpgresize1.jpg resize2.jpg resize4.jpg resize3.jpg
IMG_4240.jpg IMG_4232.jpg IMG_4246.jpg
.​

Last edited:
hmmmm yes very interesting i have to agree ...................... it is

- - - Updated - - -

OP is your avatar a photo of your jungle? has the colour been messed with or is it really that stunning?

very interesting observation! I love that stuff! thanks for posting!

now theres a thread , was the initial dot an accident on your part or something else , the thread titles still a dot bloody hard to click on or is that just me

Awesome pictures mate and what an experience :) Always nioce to see something natural like that in your garden.

- - - Updated - - -

OP is your avatar a photo of your jungle? has the colour been messed with or is it really that stunning?

That picture was taken with a flash so no he's not that yellow here's a picture of him in the sun without flash..
View attachment 269929

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about the thread title, I dont know how that happened and I can't get rid of it, and yes it is hard to click lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back