1st attempt at a background

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakish13

Not so new Member
Reaction score
This is my 1st attempt at a background...
Its going to be an old jail theme...
So the hide will be an old bed and the water bowl the toilet...
(If all goes to plan)
IMG_2277.jpg

:lol: Love it! Looking forward to seeing your snake in there looking guilty for murdering a rat.

Thanks...Yeah she guilty on a number of counts of murder and has been sentenced to life behind glass...LOL...
It has taking me only around 3 hours to get to this point only because of the stuff like cutting and measuring and all that kind of thing...

Looks great. You should make a fake electric chair for the hide.... :lol: Not bad for a few hours work. Will look forward to seeing a pic when it is finished

That looks awesome! I like how the cage around the heat light really slots in with the theme as well:) And the bars over the vents!! So cute!

Love ya work. For someone that used to work in a prison it's a pretty good replica. You might need to add a little graffiti like "I woz 'ere" or "There is no justice, just us" to add to the theme. :)

This is your first attempt?? Sometimes I hate you people.
Seriously though, nice job :p

did you make the background yourself? or is it the pre fabricated foam pieces that you cut to size?

Thanks everyone...
I was actually thinking bout doin some graffiti on the walls...
And yes it is my my first attempt at it...
It is all made from foam that i measured,cut,glued and put together myself...

My guess would be a soldering iron? heheheheh work good on foam ;)

^ paint with waterbased paint similar colour to what background is now and sprinkle sand on it while paint is wet, then shake off excess. looks pretty good

This is awesome!
What a cool, original idea!!
id love to see some pics when your all done and snakie is in there! :D

Good job!!!

I just used a bag of render from bunnings that i mixed myself... I think you can do wonders with foam...theres so much you can do and as for cutting the foam i just use a littler hacksaw because you get the rough look...

Any finishing pics? I'm really loving it, thinking of something similar for when my lill guy moves out of his click clack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back