1st attempt at a background

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...LOL...try number 3
IMG_2306.JPG

Still nothin. Try clicking "Go Advanced" down the bottom and scroll down to "Manage Attachments" then try doing it that way. It's a little more complicated but it seems to be the only way to get attachments to work these days

:) I can see it ........ the cistern is bigger than the bowl LOL, i thought inmates only got a bucket :p

That is awesome it's looking great. hurry up as finish it, soz I wanna see it finito!!! : D

Looks awesome!!! Can't wait to see it finished, I was thinking about making a background for an enclosure I'm building..........unfortunately I'm lazy lol

Im just working on some designs for the bed (hide)...im going to have chains from the roof to the bed but not sure how im going to design the hide with it still looking like a bed...i have a couple of designs but will have to see what happens...

100_5532.jpg

The finished product... All i need to do is get some gray carpet for the floor so it looks lke a concrete floor...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back