• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Eastern Water Dragon Hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampstorso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name Physignathus lesueurii

Common Name Eastern Water Dragons

Age about 3-4 months

Size about 12-15cm...really small.

Quantity Available two available, might separate for right buyer...

Location 10 minutes from Adelaide CBD

Willing to Freight? No, Sorry. Don't really know how to go about all that!

Contact Details PM me here :)

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers) Given upon sale

PLEASE NOTE: IT'S $120 FOR THE PAIR

The Two Lizards: $120

the Two Lizards, two custom made "rocks", 100watt Ceramic Heat Emitter and ceramic socket, 10:00 UVB globe (plus another 2:00UVB only used for two weeks) and the light hood, with the 3ft aquarium they live in: $320

For sale are 2 absoloutly adorable Eastern Water Dragons that I'd prefer went together.
They were purchased in June (I have special permission from DENR to sell early, will give you a copy of the email with sale) and at the time were 6 weeks old, so they're still really young.

I'm not sure on sex as they are so young, but Wesker does appear much brighter than Jill now-a-days, but perhaps he's had more sheds than her so no gaurentee's.

They live together in a 3ft aquarium, where they have HEAPS of room. They're clutchmates and hence have been housed together since they hatched...this is why I chose to keep them together. So far they've had no issues, not even signs of dominance (no waving/head bobbing etc), both feed without a problem. They both bask together etc. But I do want whoever takes them to understand they may one day need to be seperated.

I'm also willing too sell their home, it's a 3ft rectangular fish tank that'd probably last them quite a lot longer (details at top). But you will have to be able to move it yourself.

The lizards are quite skittish still, but will run up too you during feeding...they are ferocious feeders!
I haven't had the oppurtunity to try and tame them down sadly, but being so young it should still be attainable with patience.

I'm going to be really, really, really sorry too see them go. I was so thrilled when I finally sourced some EWD's, but things have come up for next year where I know I won't be able to give lizards the care they need, and I feel selling them younger and hence sooner rather than later increases their chances of finding a great home.

first day home:

DSCF5144.jpg

Jill awhile back, they're still about this size though

DSCF5151.jpg

weskereatingcricket.jpg

116_3524.jpg

Last edited:
Justwant them in a loving home, so you can make an offer if you like.

Setup is extremely cheap for quick sale so I won't go lower, but make an offer on the lizards (paid $80 each). Will seperate for the right buyer. Feel free to PM me any queries :)

Last edited:
Sooked out, can't bring myself too sell them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back