• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Lace Monitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cridon96

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Scientific Name[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Varanus varius

Common Name
Lace Monitor

Sex
Unknown

Length
Aprox 2-3 foot snout to vent

Quantity Available

General Description
These would have to be my favourite reptiles and i am very sad to have to sell them (Selling as my wife and I are having a baby and need the space).

1 Bells Phase and 1 standard/tiger they are reasonably friendly and are happy to come out for a hold/wonder around the house. They have never bitten closest to aggression they ever get is a hiss.

They are very eager feeders and like all Lace Monitors eat just about anything you let them.

I also have a half finished project enclosure for them that I will sell for just a additional $100 if pair is bought together (would hate to separate them as they seem to enjoy each other’s company).

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
Can contact me through pm or mobile 0411 866 395 (prefer pm's)

[/FONT]

These are not the best pictures as the monitors are dirty and shedding will update more shortly or contact me for new pictures.

Thought i should add some pictures of the enclosure available for free if you buy these two wonderful monitors.

It is a bit messy at the moment with styrafoam and stuff in it, it is unfunushed but includes a pond purchased from bunning for $100 and enough pond sealant to finish sealing the inside. Also have a fair bit of foam left that you can have if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back