• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 rescue kittens needing homes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heidii

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I have 2 kittens about 5 weeks old, very timid at the moment but I am working on getting them used to human handling. These kittens were found on the street, obviously the result of an irresponsible owner not desexing their cats.

1 kitten is black and white, possibly male and the other is a tortoise shell possibly female. Kittens wont be available for adoption for another couple of weeks, at the moment I don't have the funds to get them desexed, but if you want one you will need to pay up front for the de-sexing costs. RSPCA has quote about $100 to get them de-sexed which can be done at 8 weeks old. Kittens will be wormed and flee'd.

Please if you are looking for a kitten to become a valued member of your family, dont buy from a pet shop, give these kittens a second chance at life and contact me. I will take photos in the next couple of days.

email [email protected]

LOCATED LYNBROOK VIC (near Cranbourne)

Good on you Heidii! Glad to hear these little guys have been found by someone as caring as you! I have helped rehome strays before and it's very satisfying getting them great new "forever" homes!

everyones a comedian

thank you Darkhorse!...people at my work have told me to bag them up and chuck them in a river....humans suck

here is a photo of the two babies whom im sure will be easy to tame

34grnrt.jpg

Last edited:
anyone out there? I have had a few enquiries but am looking for extra special homes for these guys!

Photo taken today

2j26g7q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back