24 beardies from Nth QLD - UPDATE!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beknluke said:
:cry: :cry:
Hi Guys
Well, I am sorry to announce that I have some bad news.
I have come back from the vet without 2 of the beardies :cry: :cry:
Zulu and Foxtrot had to be put to slee this evening
Both are happy now in herp heaven and I will miss them more than I can type right now since I can't see the keys through my tears :cry: :cry:
RIP Zulu and Foxtrot, I love you both my babies
Mum xoxo (aka Bex) :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: very sorry Bex...here is huge hug!

Judy

www.herptrader.com.au

lots of hugs to you bex, i know you will be feeling very sad, but at least
you know you did everything to make their last days as good
as they could be, keep up the good work hun, your doing the best
that anybody can,

cheers,
steve.......

Thankyou guys
I really appreciate it
You're making me cry again :? lol
Just wish I could have done more, but we all say that when 'the time' comes hey?
Thanx again guys

WOW !!!!! the colours there look incredible :shock: . you have done excepionally well looking after them and caring for them. So look forward tooo seein some great lookin hatchies as steve said herper of the year award is all yours IMO
from kahn :)

sorry i didnt reed this page only saw the pics on page one :cry: im very very sorry too hear that. deepest condolences go too you and ya beautiful lizards :cry:
from kahn

Hi Guys
Here are some pics taken before they went to the vet

Zulu
P1010010.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010007.jpg

Foxtrot
P1010001_1.jpg

P1010003_1.jpg

P1010004_1.jpg

P1010006_1.jpg

I can certainly understand why you bought them!

oops i didn't realise you had put up the above photos before they went to vet i had just seen the other ones where they look all good so my comment was for the first lot of photos...

Hey hun,

Spoke to you on the phone already but thought I'd put something up here...

I'm so sorry you lost 2 of the babies :cry:. You've put so much time, effort and love into them that I'm sure they knew it when they left us :(. As you said, they're happy now in Herp Heaven where there's all you can eat buffets of insects and vegies, where you can get as fat as you want and nobody will put you on a diet, and there's not a tube of Bepanthen in sight ;)

I'm here if ya need me, although I'll probably have called you before you've finished reading this :lol:

Zo xxoo

:shock: :( :cry: . stay strong bex, you did your best and thats all that matters. i hope the rest of the lil guys are doing better.

also did you name them using the military words for each letter? why isn't krystal called kilo :p

seeing those pics makes me feel so angry at the people that allowed the beardies to get that bad, it also makes me feel sad that you have to endure the emotional stress or trying to get them better and save their lives.

big hug bex

andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back