• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2x Striped Coastal Carpet Pythons for Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tari-Q

Reaction score
Species Common Name: Coastal Carpet Python

Length: 60 - 90cm

Quantity Available: 2 - pair.

Bred By: Male: Stephen Brooks. Female: Unknown.

General Description: Two beautiful little striped coastals. Male has full dorsal striping, female has full lateral striping. Would make a good start to a striped project. These snakes are both colouring up very well, especially the male who I think will turn out amazing. It is very hard to part with these two, but due to personal reasons they must go.

Willing to Freight? No, local pick up only please.

Contact Details: PM me.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other Details: While these two were sold to me as a pair, re-probing would definitely be beneficial. Price is negotiable, and willing to do swap with cash adjustments for colubrids or nice (female is possible) blonde spotteds or stimsons of interest.

Boy 01.jpgBoy 02.jpgBoy 03.jpgBoy 04.jpgGirl 01.jpgGirl 02.jpgGirl 03.jpgGirl 04.jpgGirl 05.jpg

Had a few people ask if I am willing to split them up. Answer is yes, individual prices are as follows:
Male: $250 (he is definitely the prettier of the two)
Female: $200

Last edited:
Bump - Had a few people ask if I am willing to split them up. Answer is yes, individual prices are as follows:
Male: $250 (he is definitely the prettier of the two)
Female: $200

Not in a huge rush to sell these guys, so don't make unrealistic offers. They are both lovely snakes.

Bump: Quite a few people interested but no one serious. Still happy to do the pair for $350. Absolutely lovely snakes, easy to handle, eat and shed well and looking to turn out beautiful as adults. Would prefer them to go to the same home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back