6 month old blacksoil dragon to young to brumate ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so u seperated them and hes still wasting away? (im sure u wouldnt be ignoring all the good advice ur asking for)
then id say its time for the vet,....

i have seperated them and still no change an yes the smaller one is lookin kinda pail :( will most defenetly go and try the hills A/D as suggested i have managed to keep the temps of a night at around 24 and of a day around 32 but nothing has worked :(
and no i most deffently would not ignor the good advice i have been given :) sorry i had a few to drink that day n my brain just was not working :) my bad .. and i do thank all for there help :)

are your dragons male and female? male and male? or female and female? these combos have an effect on how they interact.
make sure your providing them with the correct temps. give him a warm bath every week for about 15 - 20 mins so he can gain moisture and hydrate himself then pat him off dry
apart from that i would take the dragon to get a check up and maybe an x ray to make sure he is not impacted. Try and get his poop analysed for parasites. If all that is done and there is no problems then don't worry he is just in brumation. He will eat when he likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back