6TH anual reptile and amphibian expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

python blue

Reaction score
Yes it is almost that time of the year again where SOFAR are holding the informative and fun filled day for people of all ages. Previous years our Expo has been held at The Wetlands Centre, Australia (Shortland) and at Hunter Region Botanic Gardens, Heatherbrae, but this Expo we are going all out and holding our Expo under cover at the Newcastle Jockey Club, Broadmeadow.

If you have a business or hobby that you think would be an asset to our Expo why not give our Expo Coordinator a call on 0416 421 455 or email her at [email protected].

Brief details:

When: Sunday 16 March 2008
Where: Newcastle Jockey Club
Darling Street, Broadmeadow
Time: 9.00 AM - 4.00 PM
Lots to see and do for all ages
Food and drinks available on the day
Admission: Children 13 years to Adults $5.00 each
Children 5 - 12 years $2.00 each
Children up to 4 years free
Expo Sponsor: Yet to find one, can you help?

So who is going to be there?

yea its going to be the biggest and best weve ever had so im looking forward to it

i will definitely come for a look ,make a reminder post a couple of weeks before

cheers

Greg

still looking for a major sponser anyone out there wanna help out our great herp club also plenty of sites left so get in asap non members can sell there

Thanks

Hi,
Thanks for the info. Newcastle is only up the road from here, so I will definately go. Please remind us again closer to the time.
Cheers for New Year !!! :lol::lol::lol:

hey got some great new snake ranch will be there at the expo and may be our major sponser

Auzlizardking im not so sure i think ill have to check up on that on ill give joe a call to see will you be selling your enclosures at the expo?

For everyone showing reptiles at the up and coming S.O.F.A.R, Mac Herps Show, Castle Hill frog and reptile Shows

For those of you that are saying you can't find an enclosure to display your animal in at the Herps Show please read on.......I will supply a 750 x 445 x 500 enclosure in white for $90.00 with out light fittings - $100.00 with.
For anyone wanting a enclosure for the show.

If you don't display the animal you don't get the enclosure. This is a very special deal.

Attachments

• 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 30
which show will be the biggest?
macherps
frog & reptile show
QLD expo
SOFAR

very curious

Nat ;)

Status