8th Annual Frog & Reptile Expo - Sunday 14th March 2010

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any body know is it easy to get to from the station I may train it down. Bit of a mission tho from western Sydney to Newcastle

Any body know is it easy to get to from the station I may train it down. Bit of a mission tho from western Sydney to Newcastle

I'm pretty sure you would be able to get their easily if you get off at Broadmedow station:?

Are the reptiles sold at stalls as well? or are they only acquired through auctions. I havn't got my license yet and was wanting to put a deposit on one if i like one and pick it up when i get the license.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I heard that National Parks and Wildlife was having a stall their this year and were issuing immediate licences so you could buy the reptiles there and then.

Oh, and i'll be having a stall there this year.

Any body going buy train from sydney ??

Gorfgirl and I will be there selling our frogs. Dont forget your amphibian licence if you want any. There are no stalls left they are booked out. It should be a great day.:D

Gorfgirl and I will be there selling our frogs. Dont forget your amphibian licence if you want any. There are no stalls left they are booked out. It should be a great day.:D

Yeah, Tammy told me that this was the first year theyvhave actually had to refuse stalls.

Hello Oreilly, I'm close to Newy and will be in a stall with some beautful little jungles, darwins, bredli and stuff.
Happy to hold an animal or two for you while your licence is going through.
I'll pm you my mobile number and just give me a yell when you get there.
Bye, Steve.

Hello Oreilly, I'm close to Newy and will be in a stall with some beautful little jungles, darwins, bredli and stuff.
Happy to hold an animal or two for you while your licence is going through.
I'll pm you my mobile number and just give me a yell when you get there.
Bye, Steve.

what site are you at?

I went ther to set up today and it looks like it's going to be the biggest yet. I believe a stall spaces are taken and they had to turn some interest away. The weather even looks like it will be kinder this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back