A conventionally good looking diamond?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to know how much u paid for them, IMO they are unbelievable diamonds, hope ones a male and the other a female ;)

They are indeed a male and female and not a modern couple.

Take it from me they cost a hell of a lot more than they do over there. Swings and roundabouts though as chondros here are as cheap as chips :rolleyes:

to tell ya the truth strips dont do anything for me ay i personally lik a greener diamond but yet thats my thoughts
That striped diamond is that colour in the picture as it is the hatchling colouration, the same animal is now a nice yellow / green colouration you would prefer but with the same stripe pattern.

Hey all,

So I'm just wondering what classifies as a conventionally 'good looking' diamond python?

it is a bit presumptuous to think a 'good looking' diamond is a beast that exists.

DSC00984.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

Mabel - my 2008 diamond female. Finally after many many months she has become bold enough to bask under the spot lamp.

Im not a diamond lover but im falling in love with these guy. Great pics bud

I have a quite a few carpets (granites, jags, bredli, IJ's and various mutts) but the diamonds are my favourite by a long shot on both looks and personality.

Nice diamonds geeza looks very similar to mine but mine is a little paler in the yellow parts. She has a lovely personality, very inquisitive and interesting. She will always come right up to your face and say hello when you hold her.

one of mine.. pics are a few months old

Attachments

• DP1.jpg
    DP1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 71
  • DP2.jpg
    DP2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 51

I never tire of looking at diamonds.

Still never understand why that crappy reptile park near Gosford never had any on display last year seeing as they are a local snake and stunning too. All they seemed concerned about and more interested in were their crap collection of (what you guys call) exotics (or what we call 'bog standard' pet shop stuff).

Keep em coming - post more diamonds.....

What type of diamond are these? What has made them so vibrant. I usually dont get to fussed about diamonds but these ones a really cool

my little diamond is very high yrllow like those other pics my friend breeds them like that when my diamond is in the sun she is very bright yellow and the black on her goes rainbow and shes only 1yr old she gats better every shed

if u go to my profile ull see her that pic is old and shes about to shed im taking new photos of her today and my bredli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back