A Couple Of Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBredli

aag.sized.jpg

aaj.sized.jpg

you have some very nice animals. do you have any pics of your mac or your setup im intersted to see pics of other peoples set ups

I'm using a very basic setup for my Macs Tristis. They are in 40cm x 80 cm tubs with Heat Cord underneath. I will be building a bank of 5-6 enclosures, about 80-90cm x 50-60cm in the not too distant future, which will be home to these guys among other things.

Setup
aak.sized.jpg

Male
aam.sized.jpg

Female
aal.sized.jpg

did you get the psycho male? looks like him with the zig zag stripe on the neck. good to here there going well. did you breed anything this year?

I think that your diamond is a good lookin animal, but i am starting to find the black and white diamonds to be more disirable as the yellow phase has become all to common.

any thoughts crowd?

Great pics but I'd rather you not post them as I get jealous and then I start getting ideas about my next animal etc etc. I have to start saving now. Love the last pic. Sitting there like Mr.Cool

Nice diamonds there mate, i think everyone is different, I dont like the black and whites, but heaps of people prefer them. Each to there own.

Tristis, yeah he's the psycho.. strikes at anything that moves and then tries to eat it (see my other thread titled "Dumbest Snake Ever"). I eventually want to put them together but i'm a little worried that he will strike at her when ever she moves in front of him, so i think i'll end up housing them together for mating only.

Didn't breed anything this year, only the bredli were right to go, they mated several times but no eggs. I never really cooled them during winted though as i wasn't really too worried about breeding them. Next year i will though.

I like em alllllllllllllllllllllll. They are awesome but like pugsly said, "Each to his/her own".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back