A Couple Of Shorties!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Took a few pics of my Borneo short-tailed pythons (Python breitensteini)tonight. My female is just starting to dull up for a shed. These guys are little piggies, and are eating pinkie rabbits for me. Love these two!

male

100_4387_edited.JPG

female

100_4396_edited.JPG

100_4400_edited.JPG

Kev..you never fail to pull out some ripper photos for excellent collection...always look forward to see them

A Couple Of Shorties!

Great snakes there ash as usual,have never seen a live blood python? i presume they are but seen pics of the Barkers animals (beautiful colours) god stuff.

Great snakes there ash as usual,have never seen a live blood python? i presume they are but seen pics of the Barkers animals (beautiful colours) god stuff.

Yup, I've seen some bloods. I'll get some eventually, but I just like short-tails more. I really want a pair of the T+ albino bloods. Oh well, I've spent my budget for this year.

Thanks guys. I'm pretty fond of them.

They really do have short tails! Kev you're a mongrel! :lol: They are spectacular shots!

There was one thing I noticed in the bottom of that last photo! Am I reading it wrong or is that 1994 Mazda 626 going for 6 million bucks!! :shock: :lol: :lol: hehehehehe

You know, I just figured out what the hell you guys meant with all the care references. I can't see a mazda going for $6 000 000. Not around here anyway. Thanks Moose!

moosenoose said:
They really do have short tails! Kev you're a mongrel! :lol: They are spectacular shots!

There was one thing I noticed in the bottom of that last photo! Am I reading it wrong or is that 1994 Mazda 626 going for 6 million bucks!! :shock: :lol: :lol: hehehehehe
lol dude no its $6 000 obo

Hehehehehehe I must get my eyes checked :lol: :lol: I thought yeah, you guys might get some good buys with your snakes there - but look at the price of ya cars!!!!! :shock: lol

A Couple Of Shorties!

Gday ash,as far as i know blood python and short python is the same thing (python curtis) and python curtis breitensteini is the tenuous name given to light coloured individuals of curtis.Love ya snakes anyway i will be interested to see how the barkers deal with them in python of the world 2 which maybe isnt too far away now hopefully. :D

The former P. curtus group was separated and reclassified a few years back. If you're interested I can email you the paper that describes the reclassification.

there are a few blood pythons in the national zoo and aquarium in canberra, along with some great cat exhibits.

well worth the trip down south oldfella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back