A couple of wild Liasis!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guzzo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
On a recent crabbing trip with my holidaying Father inlaw (and the kids dear old Poppy) we came across these two.

The pic of me without my head is the result of mixing old Poppy with modern technology...........however......what he did not know about taking pictures he sure made up for with catching muddies!!View attachment 200820View attachment 200825View attachment 200827View attachment 200828View attachment 200829
pencil.png

Wow... nice find and muddies as well... lucky!!! Love your stories Guzzo, even a photo with a head missing turns into a funny little narrative. :)

Wow... nice find and muddies as well... lucky!!! Love your stories Guzzo, even a photo with a head missing turns into a funny little narrative. :)

HAHAH thanks....Just finished painting the house for the last week so hopefully some more adventures over the next few days before back to the joy of work!!!

That water python is gorgeous. I freaking love them

It was the biggest I have seen so far Sax.....I thought it was an olive at first when I drove up to it. It was good natured and I shooed it off the road......lucky I did as a ute load of Cowboys belted past a couple of minutes later.

First snake I every bred was a water python ... hatched out half the clutch because the eggs were so tolerant of my stuff-ups. The worst non-venemous snake bite I ever had was from a large water python. Not only did it hurt unbelievably but I was still pulling teeth out of my knuckles months later!

First snake I every bred was a water python ... hatched out half the clutch because the eggs were so tolerant of my stuff-ups. The worst non-venemous snake bite I ever had was from a large water python. Not only did it hurt unbelievably but I was still pulling teeth out of my knuckles months later!

Well if you ever get up this way Simon on your holidays that Fishing Trip is still on offer
!!!View attachment 200968

Water pythons are beauties. One day i'll add one to my collection :D Great photos by the way :)

Water pythons are beauties. One day i'll add one to my collection :D Great photos by the way :)

Thanks....It is always a sad sight to see Windows on the Wetlands (near Darwin) after dusk at the amount that have been run over.

Thanks for sharing the photo's. What a great find and what a great time you have had!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back