A crock took my spotted!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainRatbag

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well, thats what it looks like :lol: My spotted python Clyde has just shed, havent seen him for the last week or so and this is what I found this morning. The crock head is his favorite toy, it is a floaty thing that you put in your swimming pool so it looks like there is a crock in your pool. I put it in Clydes enclosure and he is always on it, wrapped around it or in its mouth. Clyde shed perfectly, eyes covers and tail tip both with the shed..... by measuring the shed, he is now 1650mm long, has gained 40cm since his last shed on the 8th feb, and he now weighs in at 540g, which is 64g more than in feb.... so he is doing good :D

Snakes april 21 2012 004.jpg Snakes april 21 2012 001.jpg Snakes 1 april 0212 003.jpg Snakes 1 april 0212 007.jpg

He had a feed tonight.... he looks great, but has gone back in his hide to digest :lol: I will edit in a pic of him when he is out and about. The third and fourth pic are from before his shed. Notice, he must have been waiting to shed to have poop.... coz theres one in front of the crock :lol:

omg so releived!:shock: thought you had a pet crock and it had escaped and killed your spotted lol. Very cool pics though, and i just relised that your snake has the same enclosure as both of mine. even weirder one of the hides i've got is the exact same hide as the first one i owned and it came with the second snake that i bought without me realising that it was the same one... must be a popular chioce!

also just to let you know the shed will be larger than the snake as it stretches in the procces of sheeding... cool anyways though :)

Yea... I should write headlines for a newspaper :lol: I thought that title would make people look :shock: hehehehehe From my bed it looks like a crock coming out of his water bowl......

Snakes april 21 2012 005.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back