A different sorta snake bite!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOT DANG!!! Thats one serious bite you got there! I am with MrBredli, it could have been a lot worse, he is lucky the thing let him go... Although I can see the funny side to it.

Now why can't our herps do something like that to these ^&$%##& that are stealing people's animals!!!???

atleast the olive didnt throw a coil round his neck!!

that is hillarious!!! but i wont show my other half, might ruin my chances of getting more snakes lol

Man that must have hurt, its hit you that hard its taken most of your hair off! :lol:

Hope Hubby is doing ok.
That is one decent bite. I hope 'Big Olive' is happy and relaxed now.

so glad to see i wasnt the only one who got a giggle out of that,..thats a huge bite!!!

i'd love to see that olive!!

Wow the head on that snake must be huge, almost looks big enough to eat ur partner.

That's gotta hurt! I've been lucky enough to avoid being tagged by anything over the 3ft mark; can't say I'm in a hurry to experience what it feels like to be tagged on the scalp by a 12ft olive.

Just as well she didn't coil and drag him up into the rafters :lol:

I think if that happened to me i would move out........ And leave the snake there.....LOL

OUCH!!!!
I wouldnt be gong back in untill I knew te olive had found its way back into its enclosure!!!
did you manage to get it back into its enclosure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back